Coding help - page 530

Ok, thanks for your quick response.

where can i find sidus version 2 and 3?

Can anyone tell me how to solve error 1114 while importing DLLs ? I am trying to convert a GARCH C++ model into an EA but I am keep getting this kind of error. I have tried to:

1. Build Debug/Release mode: none
  2. Build x64 version to run into MQL5: none
  3. Check dependencies: the program alerts me with a lot of dlls missing but, when I run the test with another working DLL, same written in CPP, it returns to me the same alerts so I cannot understand what is really missing. It points to VC Redistributable DLLs, but I have installed (and re-installed) x86 and x64.

Could be an array that I am passing through? It is dereferenced in CPP code and referenced in MQL code.

I attach my codes, maybe if we let them work other users can use this EA. I cannot still test it for these reasons. I do not own the code but was freely downloadable and usable.

Thank you!

Files:

har:
Can anyone tell me how to solve error 1114 while importing DLLs ? I am trying to convert a GARCH C++ model into an EA but I am keep getting this kind of error. I have tried to:
  1. Build Debug/Release mode: none
  2. Build x64 version to run into MQL5: none
  3. Check dependencies: the program alerts me with a lot of dlls missing but, when I run the test with another working DLL, same written in CPP, it returns to me the same alerts so I cannot understand what is really missing. It points to VC Redistributable DLLs, but I have installed (and re-installed) x86 and x64.

Could be an array that I am passing through? It is dereferenced in CPP code and referenced in MQL code.

I attach my codes, maybe if we let them work other users can use this EA. I cannot still test it for these reasons. I do not own the code but was freely downloadable and usable.

Thank you!

Did you export the function properly (like in the attached def file)? Error 1114 usually means that the function with that name does not exist in the dll. Check the function names in the dll

garch.zip

Files:
garch.zip  1 kb

Uhm actually I did not create a .def file. :|

I'm trying to write, compile and test it now.

Should I specify in Project Properties -> Linker -> Input -> Module Definition File: Garch.def​?

EDIT:Still got the 1114 error.. huf

It seems a minefield

Files:
dipendencies.jpg  193 kb

har:
Uhm actually I did not create a .def file. :|

I'm trying to write, compile and test it now.

Should I specify in Project Properties -> Linker -> Input -> Module Definition File: Garch.def​?

EDIT:Still got the 1114 error.. huf

It seems a minefield

har

Try simply adding the file to the project

I did still nothing... I give up

har:
I did still nothing... I give up

Will try to compile it ans check - but not today

Thanks mladen. It could be useful for me to have a kind of template for this "not rookie" code in error handling, and for you if it works!

Many thanks

cross.mq4Hello Miaden and Mrtool, please can you help me by adding apop up notification and sound aalert to this CROSS INDICATOR . I got it here on this great platform, but i just have to stay glued to my computer for the whole time waiting forvthe signal which i missed most of the time due to unforeseen distractions . All i need is the notifications and alerts when ever the dots comes up for up or down trends. Thanks for your anticipated assistance .

Files:
cross.mq4  2 kb

henrykfx:
cross.mq4Hello Miaden and Mrtool, please can you help me by adding apop up notification and sound aalert to this CROSS INDICATOR . I got it here on this great platform, but i just have to stay glued to my computer for the whole time waiting forvthe signal which i missed most of the time due to unforeseen distractions . All i need is the notifications and alerts when ever the dots comes up for up or down trends. Thanks for your anticipated assistance .

Hello Henrykfx, that indicator is a moving average cross, that is using future values, and will repaint, there is a correct working version with alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174409/page2

Reason: