Coding help - page 528

hello,

could someone add please an option to disable "week", "month", "quarter" and "year" line in the indicator attached below?

I'll be very thankful for any help

Files:

vito1978:
Can someone help me ,please

Hi at all,

I got still no answer for my request. Is my request still not possible?

Would be glad of an answer.

Thanks

vito1978:
Hi at all,

I got still no answer for my request. Is my request still not possible?

Would be glad of an answer.

Thanks

vito1978

That indicator uses future values (repaints). If it was corrected, the signals would not look anything like they are now

Hi guys!

I have an issue that is really puzzling me...

I have created a DLL in VS. It compiles correctly and I am able to build the .dll file.

In the EA I correctly import DLL functions. I followed the instructions to build a DLL in 10 minutes in the MQL5 website.

All values, also int and doubles, are passed by reference (&) so I avoided passing by value arguments, nor arrays (if I am not wrong array and pointers are forbidden while dealing with DLL in MQL4 as written in the #import explanation in MQL website).

On yesterday it worked perfectly! On today it stopped working.

I receive this generic message: Access violation write to 0x00000000 in 'C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\50CA3DFB510CC5A8F28B48D1BF2A5702\MQL4\Libraries\MQL_DLL.dll'.

What could be?

Thanks!

maxbox:
i have tried to change but i not sure is correct , i have only one error Iin the experts tab no erorrs after decompile

i have attached the source code , can someone help?

maxbox:
i have tried to change but i not sure is correct , i have only one error Iin the experts tab no erorrs after decompile

In that indicator Draw_TLine is missing (it is not defined anywhere in the "SNS_ObjectLibrary.ex4"). The SNS_ObjectLibrary.ex4 must be changed first and only then the sources that are using that library

I solved guys.. It was my fault.. There was a stupid mistake inside C++ code

mladen:
In that indicator Draw_TLine is missing (it is not defined anywhere in the "SNS_ObjectLibrary.ex4"). The SNS_ObjectLibrary.ex4 must be changed first and only then the sources that are using that library

not how change could you help?

i have attached the source code

maxbox:
not how change could you help? i have attached the source code

There is no source code of the "SNS_ObjectLibrary"

I will repeat once again : it is SNS_ObjectLibrary that needs it be changed first and only then the other files that depend on that library

mladen:
There is no source code of the "SNS_ObjectLibrary" I will repeat once again : it is SNS_ObjectLibrary that needs it be changed first and only then the other files that depend on that library

Here is the source code SNS_ObjectLibrary!

Files:
Reason: