Coding help - page 524

Hello mladen

would you please look into the post number 5218 of page 522, I need your help certainly.

nair:
Hello mladen would you please look into the post number 5218 of page 522, I need your help certainly.

nair

As far as EA s coding is regarded, we request and recommend the following before even taking some system into consideration of making an EA of it (by anybody and by any coder) :

1. At least a couple of months (4-5) results of manual forward testing using the elements and rules defined by the system

2. Strict rules for the system (no things like : can we change the rules on the fly, that approach never worked and never will)

3. Only then it can be considered as a possible project (if the forward manual testing shows stability and profitability)

PS: no back-test results are going to be considered as a valid testing result

vito1978:
Hi Mladen,hi Mr.Tools,

i need some help. Is it possible to code this indi that it only shows signal at close of candle? Sometimes signals appear also in the middle of the newest candle and this is definitely too late. Is there a possibility to filter this out.

I would be very grateful and keep up this amazing work.

sma_crossover_justin.mq4

Thanks in advance

Vito

Can someone help me ,please

Yes mladen. I want that.

tristantsh:
Yes mladen. I want that.

Here you go : 5_34_5-1.mq4

But keep in mind that whatever settings you use, it will repaint

Files:
5_34_5-1.mq4  4 kb

okey mladen . I understand. Thank you.

and, this is my last request. what these indicators repaint? fft_of_indi_color1.3.2b.mq4

if repaint, what can be changed does not repaint

tristantsh:
okey mladen . I understand. Thank you.

and, this is my last request. what these indicators repaint? fft_of_indi_color1.3.2b.mq4

if repaint, what can be changed does not repaint

That one should not repaint values

Thanks mladen

mladen:
nair

As far as EA s coding is regarded, we request and recommend the following before even taking some system into consideration of making an EA of it (by anybody and by any coder) :

1. At least a couple of months (4-5) results of manual forward testing using the elements and rules defined by the system

2. Strict rules for the system (no things like : can we change the rules on the fly, that approach never worked and never will)

3. Only then it can be considered as a possible project (if the forward manual testing shows stability and profitability)

PS: no back-test results are going to be considered as a valid testing result

First Thank you mladen for responding me amongst other coding help requests.

I abide with your rules of coding, but the instance is different-

I dont have any of the 3 rules you laid to be 3 elements .

so no fly:

I can narrate it simply I use a 5sma moving average trading system where I found your great T3 adaptive ma meant in the post to be the most useful indicators among others, with no helping hands on the spark I requested to make an EA for it, while I tried to bring out an Ea myself in vain, it provided no fruit, I don't know the abcd of programming, tried for hours to bring out an Ea without a logic to code. Thats my problem, requesting help is like illiteracy to me in that sense, request itself is a hard task for me , before making a request in this hard working community of great programmers like you I tried myself to break the point, but it dint break-even.

my system is with 5 sma channels of high and low, as in common , breaking above the candle is buy and breaking below the candle is low, but no indicators proved worthy to the topic to be in exact other than T3 -ONLY BECAUSE OF THE REASON I DARED TO TROUBLE MLADEN THE CREATOR for this(It's that usual the creators are being asked for help till today , from god to programmers of indictors like mladen).

I seek help just that, no rules are without exeptions, so far in this world, this time mladen can help me if he is free with his nano brain in my issue at least.

ONE RULE OF REQUEST TO MLADEN is :

EXCEPTIONS TO RULE ARE ALWAYS THERE ALIKE FOREX what we attempt for to wreck something.

Hopes are the ones that make us alive.

regards to the nano brain programmer mladen

Now one tiny help mladen:

could you help inserting this T3 adaptive ma into this EA by funyoo:

t3_snake_ea.mq4

This Ea with T3 clean which is not my favourite here- best is T3 adaptive ma 2.01 alerts nmc of yours mentioned in post #5218 in page 522.can you help this way instead of a coding sequence. just modify this EA instead of T3 clean with T3 adaptive ma.

Hope I can get help from you in this mode than creating a new EA.

Files:

A small update of request mladen

I have already got one Ea by trading system forex but its T3 clean which has snake in it, I cant get the expectations of the market meet with it, so I wish to induct the T3 adaptive mentioned in post #5241, can this be done instead of coding a new Ea from scratch?

hope not targeting your hard time, your skills can make it in nano seconds.

Reason: