Coding help - page 363

apprentice coder:
mladen Any example of c/c++ doing that same thing?

Here is one detailed explanation and one very easy to convert pseudocode example of shell sorting (if you are not planning to sort huge arrays, shell sorting should do quite well) : Shellsort - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hi,

Can anybody make an alert for this indicator?

My imagine is it would be the best, if make an alert when on M1, M5, M15, timeframes the all indicator's arrow is same direction. Or another idea, and i think it's better, a changeable option, that I can set what timeframes on see the all arrow matching, and there will be a roll down menu in the indicator customization window, where can change M1, M5, M15, M30, H1. I mean If I set the M30, then it not showing only the M30, but M1, M5, M15, and M30, all together. I don't know what is the envelopes 14 (the last), but this is often not shows arrows on M1 - M30 timeframes. This not important. The alert is no showing this.

Another thing what I think about, that the alert is not just write that BUY, or SELL, write me that on what instrument. For example: Buy on GBP/JPY

And one more thing: The arrows on M1 timeframe often changing. one moment is up, another moment is down, especially on the pivot, and bull bear candle, and it's will generate multi alert. If once I got an alert, no make me another after 10 seconds. If I got an alert, then disable on that instrument for 5 minutes. Of course if it's available to coding.

I want use it for binary option, so not important that how many point / pips the movement, only the direction, but I think this will be a very good weapon for the scalpers and daytraders too.

mladen:
:) Here is one detailed explanation and one very easy to convert pseudocode example of shell sorting (if you are not planning to sort huge arrays, shell sorting should do quite well) : Shellsort - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Got it. Thanks

camaropeti:
Hi,

Can anybody make an alert for this indicator?

My imagine is it would be the best, if make an alert when on M1, M5, M15, timeframes the all indicator's arrow is same direction. Or another idea, and i think it's better, a changeable option, that I can set what timeframes on see the all arrow matching, and there will be a roll down menu in the indicator customization window, where can change M1, M5, M15, M30, H1. I mean If I set the M30, then it not showing only the M30, but M1, M5, M15, and M30, all together. I don't know what is the envelopes 14 (the last), but this is often not shows arrows on M1 - M30 timeframes. This not important. The alert is no showing this.

Another thing what I think about, that the alert is not just write that BUY, or SELL, write me that on what instrument. For example: Buy on GBP/JPY

And one more thing: The arrows on M1 timeframe often changing. one moment is up, another moment is down, especially on the pivot, and bull bear candle, and it's will generate multi alert. If once I got an alert, no make me another after 10 seconds. If I got an alert, then disable on that instrument for 5 minutes. Of course if it's available to coding.

I want use it for binary option, so not important that how many point / pips the movement, only the direction, but I think this will be a very good weapon for the scalpers and daytraders too.

camaropeti

The problem with that indicator is that it uses objects (can not be used for alerts from outer indicator - or very complicated) and it is a decompiled indicator

Di you have a regular original source code of that indicator so that it can be altered?

Hello guys.

I need your help. Can someone add in this MACD a SMA (9)?!

Will be nice, Thanks.

I tried it, but I failed....

Files:
macd_4cz.ex4  10 kb
macd_4cz.mq4  4 kb

JohnyBoy:
Hello guys.

I need your help. Can someone add in this MACD a SMA (9)?!

Will be nice, Thanks.

I tried it, but I failed....

JohnyBoy

Here you go : macd_4cz_1.01.mq4

Files:
macd.gif  68 kb

Yes I know that it's a decompiled indicator, because I found only the ex4 file, and I know that it's not available modify. Unfortunately I have only these 2 files, the decompiled mq4 and the original ex4.

It would be very hard creating an indicator from the begining with these parameters, what use these indicators (RSI, Stoch, CCI and the others) whats use this one? This is a very useful indicator and perfect, that there is multi timeframe on it, but very need an alert for it.

Thank you that you see, and take a time with it.

mladen:
JohnyBoy Here you go : macd_4cz_1.01.mq4

Great Man.

10000 times Thanks.

Dear friends please help me width this indicator pls. Indicator draws horizontal lines on latest fractal. I need to delete the line when price cut it and width next fractal to be drawn again... and so on...

Files:

MQL4Newbie:
Dear friends please help me width this indicator pls. Indicator draws horizontal lines on latest fractal. I need to delete the line when price cut it and width next fractal to be drawn again... and so on...

It is already dong that (it draws the line at the price of the last up or down fractal)

Reason: