Coding help - page 364

Yes indicator works fine, but when price pass the line it is still there example sell situation price is down line stay above ( like to have deleted) when new fractal appear line move down (like to be drawn again ) A moze li Srpski, bice mi lakse da objasnim kada trziste prodje kroz liniju da je brise i sa novim fraktalom da je ponovo ubaci, da je nema dokle god se ne pojavi novi fraktal. Ako je moguce pls. I apologize for writing in my native language it is for better understanding about indicator. My English is not perfect

like here, price is above line,line is still there and it stays until new fractal shows up

Files:
goldm15.png  99 kb

MQL4Newbie:
Yes indicator works fine, but when price pass the line it is still there example sell situation price is down line stay above ( like to have deleted) when new fractal appear line move down (like to be drawn again ) A moze li Srpski, bice mi lakse da objasnim kada trziste prodje kroz liniju da je brise i sa novim fraktalom da je ponovo ubaci, da je nema dokle god se ne pojavi novi fraktal. Ako je moguce pls. I apologize for writing in my native language it is for better understanding about indicator. My English is not perfect

MQL4Newbie

It stays there simply becase it is drawn where the last fractal is formed. The line is moved as soon as the new fractal is formed. So it is working correctly : as soon as a new fractal is going to be formed when the level is broken it will move the line

But take into account that breaking the level does not automatically means a new fractal. It needs a confirmation and that is why the line is not moved when the price breaks that level : simply, it is waiting for a new fractal

PS: it is not using the built in fractals. It has its own functions for that

mladen:
MQL4Newbie

It stays there simply becase it is drawn where the last fractal is formed. The line is moved as soon as the new fractal is formed. So it is working correctly : as soon as a new fractal is going to be formed when the level is broken it will move the line

But take into account that breaking the level does not automatically means a new fractal. It needs a confirmation and that is why the line is not moved when the price breaks that level : simply, it is waiting for a new fractal

PS: it is not using the built in fractals. It has its own functions for that

So, it is not possible to make it work as I need ? Ok, thank you for quick answer, and all the best from Belgrade

MQL4Newbie:
So, it is not possible to make it work as I need ? Ok, thank you for quick answer, and all the best from Belgrade

MQL4Newbie

The thing is that there is always a last fractal and that the indicator always has a normal criteria that makes it draw the line at the last fractal

To prevent that, the criteria has to be changed

How can I make a multi symbol trading EA?

Hey Mladen. Could you please make an alert to this indicator - Take a Shoot With Striker Strategy | Forex MetaTrader Indicators (Fisher oscillator). Can you do the sound and the arrow on the chart appearence when the color is changed? Thank you in advance!

Fresh_Prince:
Hey Mladen. Could you please make an alert to this indicator - Take a Shoot With Striker Strategy | Forex MetaTrader Indicators (Fisher oscillator). Can you do the sound and the arrow on the chart appearence when the color is changed? Thank you in advance!

Fresh_Prince

As far as I see that is an inverse fisher transform from this forum. Looking for a version with alerts in it already (as far as I remeber it was already made)

No it's not the same. I can't even pick up the same settings. Or could you tell me what settings to use in order to have the same exact signals with my indicator? If not, could you please make an arrow on a chart and sound/email/other on that indicator i gave?

Reason: