Coding help - page 370

Thanks alots.

But, pls if this is shareable, can u tell me here hw u got it removed.

mladen:
Those warnings removed : newnicetrader_1.03.mq4

Mastercash:
Thanks alots. But, pls if this is shareable, can u tell me here hw u got it removed.

Check the changes in the code

The only way it can be removed is to change the code to be 100% new metatrader 4 compatible

im sorry sir, looks like i fixed expert,appreciate your help, i mean i include the code

Files:

grego:
im sorry sir, looks like i fixed expert,appreciate your help, i mean i include the code

As far as I see that EA is opening orders with stop loss and take profit set to 0. That means that it does not need any adjustment in that part.

Also, the CalucateValorePip() function already takes into account the 4/5 digit brokers and that part does not need any change at all either

thank for reply, but its not making any trades, is it possibly that my broker is used `1 lot as a smallest one, but my account is low anough,and expert not recodnise it!? the smallest lot is a 1 the full lot is a 100

grego:
thank for reply, but its not making any trades, is it possibly that my broker is used `1 lot as a smallest one, but my account is low anough,and expert not recodnise it!? the smallest lot is a 1 the full lot is a 100

Check what error is written in the experts or the journal tab of terminal when the EA attempts to open an order. That will clarify what is going on

godrich:
When "Kalman filter" has crossed below "Custom Moving Averages.mq4", down arrow, and when its crossed above, up arrow.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be given.

Kalman Filter attached, Custom moving avaerages in MT4 platform as standard I believe.

Mladen,

Could you have a look at this request (#3669) when you get a chance ?

2014.10.15 12:17:17.125 Expert Fisher M11 EA EURUSD,M1: loaded successfully

grego:
2014.10.15 12:17:17.125 Expert Fisher M11 EA EURUSD,M1: loaded successfully

That is not an error

If the EA tries to open an order and if an error happens, you shall see it there (it will be written there that it is an error)

thats the problem, no error,and nothing happining

Reason: