Coding help - page 365

Fresh_Prince:
No it's not the same. I can't even pick up the same settings. Or could you tell me what settings to use in order to have the same exact signals with my indicator? If not, could you please make an arrow on a chart and sound/email/other on that indicator i gave?

Set it up like this :

And you will get exactly the same results

Files:
inverse.gif  88 kb

Oh, Thank you very much Mladen!)

hello,

I have a small request... could someone convert for me those blue and red fingers over and under the candles to the arrows of the same size and leave them on their original place? because when I try to do that they go over or under the name of patterns and it destroys my chart...

thanks a lot

Files:
cp.mq4  186 kb

can anybody help me insert arrows in this indicator thank you

Files:
by_v.1.mq4  5 kb
gbpusdm30.png  45 kb

Hi,Dear coding experts,i need help, i have indicator i need an expert adviser, rules are; as soon as indicator change direction (new bar is open with different color) open new trade,and old is close,with the features that put a stop loss automatically,thank you very much!

Files:

grego:
Hi,Dear coding experts,i need help, i have indicator i need an expert adviser, rules are; as soon as indicator change direction (new bar is open with different color) open new trade,and old is close,with the features that put a stop loss automatically,thank you very much!

grego

Do you happen to have a non-decompiled source of that indicator?

Hi Mladen, tnx for response,i don't know what is that mean (non-decompiled source of that indicator) but i have indicator with ex4 extention sorry im bad in tech,tnx anyway

Files:

grego:
Hi Mladen, tnx for response,i don't know what is that mean (non-decompiled source of that indicator) but i have indicator with ex4 extention sorry im bad in tech,tnx anyway

Non-decompiled source code is the code that the author decided to share with all. Decompiled, on the other hand, is usually what is considered a stolen code (and even more often, that kind of code is a renamed free code that someone is selling)

All in all, coders do avoid working with decompiled code and the odds to get coding help when decompiled code is included are slim

thank you, now i know,that this indicator is not what i need,do i have any other options, because i don't know the author of indi,? maybe it's possible to do something?

hello,

I have a question... is that possible to convert indicator attached below into something like this: https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/79/untitled1.gif ? I would like to have stable SR levels for every day with available history on the chart from monday to friday, because now indicator change their place few times a day...

thanks in advance ;-)

Files:
sr_pivots.mq4  15 kb
Reason: