Coding help - page 354

DMNIK:
Hello Mladen, could you combine these indicators into one.

You get quite the same with WC NLR, Regression Degree set to 4

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page267

hi,i'm using this EA robot but i don't know what is the function of each icon in inputs

like TFSilence and the others,because i want to change the inputs in order to stoploss or close when the direction is reversed,thank u for help

Files:
robot.ex4  24 kb

Cosmiclifeform,

The same code u tested is the same same I couldn't: I think it is no more the issue of the code....................If you can share the steps in details,you took to get it done,I will greatly appreciate it.

cosmiclifeform:
Hi Mastercash,

Thanks for the screen shot.

It confirms what you are saying...but still is confusing why you still get nothing.

Did you add your PRINT and COMMENT statements to track your steps through the EA...?

I just tested it again and it worked again...so somewhere there has to be a clue as to why no results for you...

A quick out-of-the-box test...is to change the Buy/Sell conditions and make them really simple...

You want to make sure the Buy/Sell operations are working fine in your EA...and it may lead you to other clues.

Replace the long Buy/Sell conditions and try something like this to force the Buy/Sell's...

if(High[0] > High[1] ) return(OP_BUY);

if(Low[0] > Low[1) return(OP_SELL);

Best if combined with your PRINT and COMMENT's to see if it's even getting to this Buy/Sell section.

Put them all over the place in the code...they are free...and for testing you can never have too many...

Then share the logs with us later.

Also best if someone else could run and test your EA to confirm it works for them or not...

That way with a third opinion...we know if we are on the right track.

Hope this helps,

Robert

mladen:
paradise77

Yes, you must

That way you will always adjust the right border of the box (if it needs adjustment, of course)

Thank you very much, really appreciate it.

yehiax1:
hi,i'm using this EA robot but i don't know what is the function of each icon in inputs like TFSilence and the others,because i want to change the inputs in order to stoploss or close when the direction is reversed,thank u for help

From the name of it, without being able to look at the source, almost sure that TFSilence is the time frame for silence indicator

mladen:
From the name of it, without being able to look at the source, almost sure that TFSilence is the time frame for silence indicator

TF_OP1 1

TFSilence1 2

perSilence1 11

BuffSilence1 220

Sil_Level 80

TFSilence2 3

perSilence2 12

BuffSilence2 96

Sil_Level2 80

TF_MA2 3

per_MA2 30

PipStepExponent 1

LotExponent1 1.7

LotExponent2 2.08

Stepx 5

LotSize 0.01

FixLot False

LotStep 2000

PipStep 10

PipStep2 20

TP 10

OSTANOV True

Limit 50

openNewTF 1

openNewTF2 1

Povtor 1

thank u

yehiax1:
TF_OP1 1

TFSilence1 2

perSilence1 11

BuffSilence1 220

Sil_Level 80

TFSilence2 3

perSilence2 12

BuffSilence2 96

Sil_Level2 80

TF_MA2 3

per_MA2 30

PipStepExponent 1

LotExponent1 1.7

LotExponent2 2.08

Stepx 5

LotSize 0.01

FixLot False

LotStep 2000

PipStep 10

PipStep2 20

TP 10

OSTANOV True

Limit 50

openNewTF 1

openNewTF2 1

Povtor 1

thank u

If you are using 2 and 3 for TFSilence parameters, then I do not know what is it used for. Without being able to see the source code, cannot tell you more. Sorry

Mastercash:
Cosmiclifeform, The same code u tested is the same same I couldn't: I think it is no more the issue of the code....................If you can share the steps in details,you took to get it done,I will greatly appreciate it.

Hi Mastercash,

All I did was the basic steps to run the EA in Strategy Tester...nothing special...

I just start the tester and run the EA with the default settings... And it works for me.

You haven't' told us if you can run other EA's in the tester and not that one...

That information would have been helpful...along with seeing any PRINT and COMMENT statements when you tried to run your EA...

Without them I don't have any ideas what's happening...so I don't know if it's a code problem...a procedural problem...or a platform problem...

It would be great if a few others here tried your EA...and shared what they found for you...

In the meantime...I'm not sure what else I can offer here...since there are not enough clues to help you further.

Good luck in finding solutions to your challenge...

Robert

Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

Will you please make this indicator visualize exact reverse than chart window? other_symbol.mq4

Thanks

Files:

hi,this is one of the best robot's but there is an error that it opens only one order and waiting until it close to open another

plz help me and fix it

thank you for help

Files:
Reason: