Coding help - page 349

mladen:
freakout Change the style of the line from STYLE_DOT to STYLE_DASHDOT in lines 62 and 65

I know, but when I do this nothing has changed and I don't know why...

forexeaexpert:
Hello,

Can you guys help me!! I have been going nuts over this.I have linked a rar file with a 3 Indicators

1)FXPREISLEVELS_V5e.mq4

2)MARKETBAROMETER_V5e.mq4

3)TRENDCONFIRMER_V5e.mq4

It doesn't compile !! I get an error "import already defined in another way"

Please tell me what is the problem and fix it for me!!!!!

P.S:- For you to compile correct I have included Library Files Also

forexeaexpert

The rar file is missing

Hello,

Can you guys help me!! I have been going nuts over this.I have linked a rar file with a 3 Indicators

1)FXPREISLEVELS_V5e.mq4

2)MARKETBAROMETER_V5e.mq4

3)TRENDCONFIRMER_V5e.mq4

It doesn't compile !! I get an error "import already defined in another way"

Please tell me what is the problem and fix it for me!!!!!

P.S:- For you to compile correct I have included Library Files Also

Link:- https://anonfiles.com/file/7ba46d90e78437b7a8c81f27c76285a6

Change the name of either the fxpreislevelsv5.ex4 or fxpreislevelsv5.dll (metatrader does not recognize extensions in this case - you have to have different name of the file regardless of the extension)

mladen, I've changed the line style from DOT to DASHDOTDOT and nothing has changed... could you check it please?

mladen:
komis64

Do you have some results of manual forward testing of that system (let say, 2-3 months of testing the system)?

I am asking that because it is the usual way how EAs are made : first the system is tested manually, and then, if it shows some results, the EA can be made. Making the system from the EA side is like building the house starting from the roof : EA is the ending step of a system building not the starting step

Dear mladen,

thank you very much for your reply.

Yes, i have made tests of this system but only on demo account and results were profitable. I tried to make it via a tool but it was impossible for me to make the orders said before, i enter here with x lot size and every y pips to add x lot etc and all these positions will be closed by a common trailing stop.

If it is not waste your time, please make for me this EA which of course will be optimized

freakout:
mladen, I've changed the line style from DOT to DASHDOTDOT and nothing has changed... could you check it please?

freakout

You can not apply line drawing styles to arrows. It has to be a line (DRAW_ARROW has to be replaced with DRAW_LINE). But then the whole indicator has to be written differently (you can not have those breaks of horizontal lines if you are using a line if you do not leave at least one bar empty - which would mean adding lag to it)

mladen:
Change the name of either the fxpreislevelsv5.ex4 or fxpreislevelsv5.dll (metatrader does not recognize extensions in this case - you have to have different name of the file regardless of the extension)

Thank You Very Much, Sir !!!

How can I test from the code if the connection to the broker is on or off?

Reason: