Coding help - page 218

mayoune08:

Hi;

Thanks a lot for ur reply, i use all of theme in my strategy the only probleme that it s too much signs on my screen and it s really not good to see.

Thanks once again for your reply

If u allow me can i ask you to fix IINMARROWS indi with parameters 3.3.3.3 and keep on the screen all the arrows even the false signals??? because when you refresh it left only some og theme but i want theme all.

Thanks in advance

That is my point too exactly

Imagine all that that should have to give a readable signal. There is no way how it would not lag a lot. better to combine less and by the kind of the indicators : for example trend + momentum, momentum + support/resistance, ... and so on

Also, please read the post about IINMARROWS. It uses future data. Reconsider if you are going to be using it or not

Hi mladen

Thanks a lot for your help and taking time to answer my requests.

I trade only Binary options 60 secondes and i have a 70% wining rate the only problem that i have to take all the signals to stay in the rate, that's why i was looking for the fixed indy just for statistics, i want to reduce the number of trade to 10 max 15 by day and keeping the same rate (now it s about 35 40 trades by day

I have another request if you mind

Can you add an arrow to this indy when it crosses 70 for up and 30 for down

Files:

[REQ] Add Timefilter Please

Please can someone add a Timefilter to the attached EA. If for example trade time is set as StartTime: 01:00 and StopTime: 07:00 then if there are trades open at 07:00 ea must still trade until the cycle has reached profit. Once profit has been reached ea must stop trading and start trading again at 01:00

Thank you

Files:
buystopea.mq4  5 kb

[REQ] Please add timefilter to EA

Please can someone add a Timefilter to the attached EA. If for example trade time is set as StartTime: 01:00 and StopTime: 07:00 then if there are trades open at 07:00 ea must still trade until the cycle has reached profit. Once profit has been reached ea must stop trading and start trading again at 01:00

Thank you

Files:
buystopea.mq4  5 kb

Hey all,

first of all: Thanks mladen for your kind help here.

I have another question. How can I develop an indicator, that sets a horizontal line on a specific level? I have to check if there are three (close) prices in one day on the same level. But these close prices have to be swing high or something else.

How do I do that?

arroganzmaschine:
Hey all,

first of all: Thanks mladen for your kind help here.

I have another question. How can I develop an indicator, that sets a horizontal line on a specific level? I have to check if there are three (close) prices in one day on the same level. But these close prices have to be swing high or something else.

How do I do that?

Simplest way would be that you fill an array with close prices of the day you want, sort it and then count the occurrences. But you might have cases when different prices have same number of occurrences

Looking for Coder For indicator and later EA

Hello,

I have read lesson 12 in this forum, but i am not a programmer, i need someone who can help me with an idea for an indicator.

Here i have created the indicator, but don't know how to write the code. It is not a difficult one if you know how to do it.

For me is like writing good english (very difficult yet).

The indicator must do the following:

1.- look for the opening price of every DAY

2.- make the following math : Opening + High + Low divided by 33.- print Key of the day number "Key of the day number = ....." and draw a line in the graph4.- If prices TF after the opening are above Key of Day print a Green bar

5.-If prices TF after the opening are under Key of Day print a red bar

------------1.- look for the opening price of every DAYHow to look for the opening price?

Opening price should be selected by each market related to the pair that user is analizing

So each day there will be 5 different opening price, one for each market

In the book from i am basing this indicator, it is explained that in the first 6 hours of the day happen the most "moves" in the markets, and they define the following 18 hours of trading until the next morning.

For London Market

Opening price: Monday 8 am

at 2 pm (6 hours later) repeat numbers 2.-, 3.-, 4.- and 5.-

if colors don't match with 8 am "key of the day color", print a yellow bar till next

opening priceThe same for all markets related to the pair analizedI attach a picture of how should it look like

Hope to find somebody who can help me.

What information gives me this Indicator?

The indicator shows an 80-90% accurate possibility of how the traiding day will be.

- If the bar is on Green, the pair should go up.

- If the bar is on red, the pair should go down.

- If the bar is on green after 6 hours the following 18 hours should extend this trend up

- If the bar is on red after 6 hours the following 18 hours should extend this thrend down

- If the bar is on yellow after 6 hours the following 18 hours should be with no defined thrend

Hope somebody would like to participate in this indicator idea.

Thank you

Happy trading!!

Files:
idea1.png  20 kb

mladen:
Simplest way would be that you fill an array with close prices of the day you want, sort it and then count the occurrences. But you might have cases when different prices have same number of occurrences

Thank you mladen. That was also my first thought.

But I have to collect the close prices of each bar that marks up a high or low. So the price before and after the bar (the last and the next bar) has to be lower or higher. What can I do here?

pls mr tool help me to code an indicator that will work on according to this formular

Speed of trade = (Price Change / Volume) per unit time. OR (Open-Close)/tick volume in the default period.

If SoT of current candle is greater than twice the average SoT of the selected period, next candle will be in the same direction of the current candle. (Our signals can be given at the close of the current candle)

RULES:

1) you need to get the SOT (speed of trade) of the current candle)

2) you also need to get the SOT of the 10 or 14 previous candles and you consequently get the average* of the 14 candles

3) to get the SOT, you need to get the difference between close and open of a candle. i will call that price change. you divide the price change by the volume and you multiply by 10000.

so for the previous 14 candles you get each , their SOT and you sum it, divide by 100 and multiply by 14 ( or the chosen number of candles you are working with). This will give the sot average of the 14 candles.

4) to get the direction of the next candle * you use the formula

* if SOT>2*SOTAverage of the previous 14 candles, the next candle will take the direction of the current candle.

THANKS

arroganzmaschine:
Thank you mladen. That was also my first thought. But I have to collect the close prices of each bar that marks up a high or low. So the price before and after the bar (the last and the next bar) has to be lower or higher. What can I do here?

arroganzmaschine

You can declare 3 different arrays : for close, high and low. Fill those arrays with corresponding prices and then simply use ArraySort() for each array - that way you will be able to apply the same criteria to any of the prices you want

Reason: