Coding help - page 214

Unless the errot is to do with it being on top of another 4 tf/bar indi in the same subwindow pane?

kind regards

zigflip:
Unless the errot is to do with it being on top of another 4 tf/bar indi in the same subwindow pane? kind regards

zigflip

You can not place those indicators one over the other

They have to be in their separate sub-windows

Hi, is it possible to create an alarm, when Candle breaks out ?

Files:
test.ex4  6 kb
test.mq4  4 kb

Slow Moe:
Hi, is it possible to create an alarm, when Candle breaks out ?

Slow Moe

That is a decompiled code. Do you have the original source code?

I did this way, because the mod i downloaded did not open on my MT4. So i did a copy/paste and compiled it new. The original i could not open to modify at all.

Added both...

Slow Moe:
I did this way, because the mod i downloaded did not open on my MT4. So i did a copy/paste and compiled it new. The original i could not open to modify at all. Added both...

That one is decompiled too

LOL

Ok so this is a nogo ....

I wrote to the Dev, if he will do it, or maby give me the sourcecode ...

Thanks a lot

Trailing Stop changes the number of trades

Hi guys,

I am writing up my own EA and I've run into a problem with the trailing stop code.

It seems that when I add a trailing stop to my EA - it actually identifies more trades and the overall profit decreases - how is this possible?

Isn't a trailing stop supposed to limit my losses if nothing else?

Thanks

phenomenon90:
Hi guys,

I am writing up my own EA and I've run into a problem with the trailing stop code.

It seems that when I add a trailing stop to my EA - it actually identifies more trades and the overall profit decreases - how is this possible?

Isn't a trailing stop supposed to limit my losses if nothing else?

Thanks

Trailing stop exclusively depends on how it is coded. It seems that you have a problem in the code if it does what you have described. You can check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172924 for some examples how a trailing stop can be handled

Code help please

I have coded a simple ea that buy and sell at period breakout. but the problem is that it only opens buy orders and doesn't open sell orders(error message) .if you please help me to solve this . I have attached ea.

thanks in advance

Files:
mans_1.mq4  4 kb
Reason: