best indicator - page 2

Before looking for goos indicators, look for good strategies.

Seyon Segbenu:
There is nothing like best indicator, two different person can use same indicator and come out with different result. Why that, because we are different and our pattern of trading is also different.

landorra:
Before looking for goos indicators, look for good strategies.

I agree with you.

Sometimes two people can have different interpretations
-- even though they see the same picture.

Hi,

for about 2 months I’ve been looking for a awesome volume/volitility indicator for the daily chart to backup my confirmation indicator.

ive tried all the Cliche indicators ADX, Bollinger bands, ATR. These stop bad trades but also stop you getting in a good trend as I am a trend trader.

so if anyone has a volume/volitility indicator that keeps you out of the losing trades but puts you in the big runs it would be hugely appreciated if you sent it my way

The best indicator is price itself. Only price can tell what it's doing. Eveything else is just telling you what happened in the past.

reza.hey:

hi 

i want best indicator,Can anyone help me؟؟؟

Indicator with a combination of support and resistance,momentum,Trend strength and a trend indicator. combination of all 4 would give better accuracy. none of the indicator is 100% either 90%. you have to practice how to use 

The best indicators for me are: MACD, RSI, and MA 9 & 18, all with the standard periods or a little bit below.

Because a lot of traders use these indicators and because of the widespread use of these indicators they have a big impact on the market. Many traders look at these indicators and therefore they automatically have an effect on the trading price. Even the big players in the market often only use these standard indicators.

In addition man must know that the whole colored and colored and completely overcrowded super mega extra special :) :) :) Indicators likewise on all these standard indicators build,

and usually only a lot of money but no big benefit.

Much more important than indicators, in my opinion, is the various news on the economic data, because big banks, central banks, hedge funds, etc. act according to these data and large,

often cause long-lasting fluctuations.

The combination of standard indicators and economic news was the only way to succeed, along with many years of training. The whole "miracle indicators" had no great benefit for me.

I have an indicator that works well for Binary Options but the alert system does not refresh automatically until I open another timeframe again. 

Please, if you know how to resolve  that, kindly let me know.

I think you want to find holy grail but you need to know the market is changing, what works now in the future will not work (sooner or later). That's why, you schould focus on market research, what works now and what can work in the future, create portfolio uncorrelated strategies to diversify risk. Greg

reza.hey:

hi 

i want best indicator,Can anyone help me؟؟؟

elliott wave is truly the best indicator for forecasting the market. <Deleted>
Reason: