Coding help - page 634

mladen:

pgtips

Use this one

I'm very grateful Mladen, thank you

Hello Mladen and Mr

Can you help me to modify this indicator to adjust the price can adjustable to the right ?

stevenpun:

Hello Mladen and Mr

Can you help me to modify this indicator to adjust the price can adjustable to the right ?

How do you trade that?

stevenpun:

Hello Mladen and Mr

It depends on the renko type you are using - it can not be adjusted

mladen:
It depends on the renko type you are using - it can not be adjusted

Hi mladen, i know what it use for .

I means it that can modify the indicator to adjust the price tag move left or right ?

nbtrading:
How do you trade that?
It use for deduct the range of renko or mean renko , so we know where to use stop loss or next target .

stevenpun:

Hi mladen, i know what it use for .

I means it that can modify the indicator to adjust the price tag move left or right ?

It use for deduct the range of renko or mean renko , so we know where to use stop loss or next target .
Why not using renko bar size x nnn?

can anyone help me for std channel indicator 

i want this indicator created from last low candle and last high candle ... not by shiftbar

thanks before :) 

Files:

cebrez:

can anyone help me for std channel indicator 

i want this indicator created from last low candle and last high candle ... not by shiftbar

thanks before :) 

Why don't you use regular linear regression channel from the objects?

hello :)

I have a small request - could someone add please an option to hide stats for a week, month, quarter and year?

thanks in advance :) 

Files:

Hello guys.

I'm having a strange problem in my tests.

Indicators are used in the graph to buy for example but iCustom function is not updating these values correctly in the comment.

I need to put some command to update the Custom in EA?

Thank you.

Rogério

int doWhat = _doNothing;
   int OrdersOpen=0, buyOrders=0, sellOrders=0, pendingOrders=0;
   Symb=Symbol();   

checkOrderStatus(OrdersOpen,buyOrders,sellOrders,pendingOrders);
   advancedStopManager(OrdersOpen);
   RefreshRates();

double nonlagma_trend_current  =iCustom(NULL,0,"nonlagma_nrp_1_1",0,Length,Price,alertsOn,alertsOnCurrent,alertsMessage,alertsSound,alertsEmail,false,3,BarToUse);
      double nonlagma_trend_previous = iCustom(NULL,0,"nonlagma_nrp_1_1",0,Length,Price,alertsOn,alertsOnCurrent,alertsMessage,alertsSound,alertsEmail,false,3,BarToUse+1);
      double qqe_trend_current = iCustom(NULL,0,"qqe_advanced_vhf_adaptive_alerts_arrows",0,RsiPeriod,RsiPrice,RsiSmoothingFactor,RsiType,WPFast,WPSlow,levelOb,levelOs,alertsOnQQE,5,BarToUse);
      double qque_trend_previous = iCustom(NULL,0,"qqe_advanced_vhf_adaptive_alerts_arrows",0,RsiPeriod,RsiPrice,RsiSmoothingFactor,RsiType,WPFast,WPSlow,levelOb,levelOs,alertsOnQQE,5,BarToUse+1);
      double ixo_trend_current = iCustom(NULL,0,"I_XO_A_H_mtf+alerts nmc",PeriodIXO,4,BarToUse);
      double ixo_trend_previous = iCustom(NULL,0,"I_XO_A_H_mtf+alerts nmc",PeriodIXO,4,BarToUse+1);
      double ccialma_trend_current  =iCustom(NULL,0,"cci__alma_1_1",pperiod,pprice,AlmaPeriod,AlmaSigma,AlmaSample,doWhatcci,3,BarToUse);

Comment("Nolagma_Trend_current= ",nonlagma_trend_current," Nolagma_Previous= ",nonlagma_trend_previous," QQE Current= ",qqe_trend_current," IXO_Current= ",ixo_trend_current," CCI= ",ccialma_trend_current);

if (nonlagma_trend_current!=nonlagma_trend_previous)
      if (nonlagma_trend_current==1 && qqe_trend_current==1 && ixo_trend_current==1 && ccialma_trend_current==1) doWhat = _doBuy;
      if (nonlagma_trend_current==-1 && qqe_trend_current==-1 && ixo_trend_current==-1 && ccialma_trend_current==-1)  doWhat = _doSell;
      if (doWhat==_doNothing && !DisplayInfo) return(0);      

https://charts.mql5.com/11/255/usdcad-h1-liteforex-investments-limited.png

Chart USDCAD, H1, 2016.05.18 18:03 UTC, LiteForex Investments Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo

Reason: