Coding help - page 641

Hello,

can somebody please change attached indicator from mq4 to mq5.

Tried to do it myself. But i didn't solve problems with WindowHandle() and PostMessageA....

Thank you for any help 

qwe321123:

Hello,

can somebody please change attached indicator from mq4 to mq5.

Tried to do it myself. But i didn't solve problems with WindowHandle() and PostMessageA....

Thank you for any help 

It is not just about those functions

For example : PostMessageA that posts a certain message and works for metatrader 4 terminal will not work for metatrader 5 terminal - since their event systems are different. And so on ...

mladen:

It is not just about those functions

For example : PostMessageA that posts a certain message and works for metatrader 4 terminal will not work for metatrader 5 terminal - since their event systems are different. And so on ...

Yes, i've already found this moment...and wanted to rewrite message. Anyway, thank you very much for answer!

But i have another question: is there any way to make a script for simple trendline in MT5. Just like i push Trendline button in Metatrader but here i want to use a keyboard. 

I know MT4 it uses PostMessageA for this function. But maybe there is any solution for MT5...

qwe321123:

Yes, i've already found this moment...and wanted to rewrite message. Anyway, thank you very much for answer!

But i have another question: is there any way to make a script for simple trendline in MT5. Just like i push Trendline button in Metatrader but here i want to use a keyboard. 

I know MT4 it uses PostMessageA for this function. But maybe there is any solution for MT5...

Why would you use PostMessageAfor a simple trendline?

hi mladen ...

I m looking for attachment indicator...ı hope you will know...can you help me please...best regards..sincerely

Files:

aress:

hi mladen ...

I m looking for attachment indicator...ı hope you will know...can you help me please...best regards..sincerely

That is some sort of rsi divergence

You can check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page81 for start

mladen:
Why would you use PostMessageAfor a simple trendline?

well, actually i want to have a script for MT5 which is similar with attached. I think to show is much faster than explaining. I know it is .ex file. It's just an example.

So, is there any way to make same thing in MT5 ? 

Files:

hello dear mladen

could you  create alert after 8 candle when color change for this indicator? 

best regard

thanx very much

Files:
at_zdn.mq4  2 kb

glosbe:

hello dear mladen

could you  create alert after 8 candle when color change for this indicator? 

best regard

thanx very much

That indicator recalculates. Alerts after any number of bars will always change

mladen:
That indicator recalculates. Alerts after any number of bars will always change

understand

thanx very much 

Reason: