Larry Williams Greatest Indicators - page 6

Pava:
he's been doing that for decades...he is not alone... (Gann...Elliottt...etc.)...Brokers need "legends" (someone, who "made it"):)

Could not agree more

They are all in it together : get a million poor guys and take $100 from each - that is all it about. They are not going to get the money from big dogs. They are after the money from people that think that forex trading can be a solution to their problems

Oppps... we are here....

on my own:
Could not agree more They are all in it together : get a million poor guys and take $100 from each - that is all it about. They are not going to get the money from big dogs. They are after the money from people that think that forex trading can be a solution to their problems

checkin:
The more I search the net the more things like these show up How is it that he still can do his scam?

Simply : he is a pro

mladen:
Simply : he is a pro

:):)

He is singing the song that people want to listen : "You are going to get as rich as I am". The only thing he does not tell is that he is getting rich by taking about trading, not trading

"...NFA fines Larry Williams for not reporting to potential clients that, while his personal account in a promotional 1987 contest was very profitable ( a gain of + $902,599 ), his managed accounts for clients lost substantial funds ( - $6,122,281 ). This constituted deceptive and unbalanced promotional material and disclosure statements. Details in William Gallacher's book Winner Take All. Footnote -- In July 1988, the Larry Williams Financial Strategy Fund was launched, followed in March 1989 by the World Cup Championship Fund, managed by Larry Williams, Jake Bernstein and two others. The 1988 fund lost more than 50% of its clients' equity in barely one year, as reported in the October 1989 issue of Futures magazine. The 1989 fund also lost more than half of its original equity by May 1990. ..."

See the origin of the information : CFTC / NFA Levies Fines Against ... :):)

checkin:
See the origin of the information : CFTC / NFA Levies Fines Against ... :):)

Coming from Jurik?

Interesting

mladen:
Coming from Jurik? Interesting

Yes. That was what made me curios at the first place

Leonard W. Vona, "The Fraud Audit: Responding to the Risk of Fraud in Core Business Systems" : Audit.pdf

seekers:
Leonard W. Vona, "The Fraud Audit: Responding to the Risk of Fraud in Core Business Systems" : Audit.pdf

You mean that is the literature tat Larry Williams is reading :):)

if Larry marries Serena...she won't have to change her second name!

Reason: