Coding help - page 315

registrac:
Dear Honorable programmers,

Can you please modify Period Converter Opt, so that we can choose different output Timeframe not what PeriodMultiplier gives us.

Example: PeriodMultiplier=2 on 1M chart give us offline chart M2, but i want to use M102

PeriodMultiplier=10 on 1M chart give us offline chart M2, but i want to use M110

And also possibility to open standard timeframes offline like:

PeriodMultiplier=5 on 1M chart would give us offline M105

PeriodMultiplier=15 on 1M chart would give us offline M115 or PeriodMultiplier 3 on 5M chart would give us offline chart M115

PeriodMultiplier=20 on 1M chart would give us offline M120

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page58

That indicator from that post needs a complete rewrite for the new metatrader 4

[QUOTE=mladen;694170]That indicator from that post needs a complete rewrite for the new metatrader 4

I use MT 4 build 646 (upgraded from 509) and this indicator works well.

When adding some needed code and using MT4 build 509 compiler, maybe its easier option without rewrite.

registrac:
[QUOTE=mladen;694170]That indicator from that post needs a complete rewrite for the new metatrader 4I use MT 4 build 646 (upgraded from 509) and this indicator works well. When adding some needed code and using MT4 build 509 compiler, maybe its easier option without rewrite.

It is probably working on your terminal because it still keep the old ex4 format

With new builds of metatrader it has to be rewritten.

i want a mql4 programe in which my logo (jpg) should be displayed

hi

i want a mql4 programe in which my logo (jpg) should be displayed in the chart after attaching the robot into the chart plz help me with that

Post 3141, please?

thammu:
hi i want a mql4 programe in which my logo (jpg) should be displayed in the chart after attaching the robot into the chart plz help me with that

Use Resource... group of functions for that

A couple of examples of what can be done with images, use the help file built into the MetaTrader platform and look up #resourse or OBJ_BITMAP_LABELas there are several examples of code for the use of BMP files.

Files:
example.png  1635 kb
example1.png  76 kb

olvus:
Post 3141, please?

Olvus, the Tma centered recalculates and adding alerts to it would not be any good.

Hi to all!

Can anyone help me please . I need this Indicator where i can change the timeframe from Daily to

daily_range.mq4

1x Weekly

1x Monthly

Can anyone change this ???

Thank you very much!

Files:

GOFX77:
Hi to all!

Can anyone help me please . I need this Indicator where i can change the timeframe from Daily to

daily_range.mq4

1x Weekly

1x Monthly

Can anyone change this ???

Thank you very much!

GOFX77

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: