Coding help - page 615

I am looking for a good Range bar chart generator. Please if anyone has share it. Please i need it.

Hello,

I want to have an indicator created for Metatrader 4, that shows the Lower, Middle & Upper channel levels on the current chart time frame.

Example. I have a 1 hour chart and I want to see the previous 5 days Channel levels on my chart, it will show the levels based on the previous 5 days as well as show

yesterdays levels on the chart for its previous 5 day levels and so on. I have attached an example screenshot from NinjaTrader.

I select a channel based on the previous 5 days data using High, Low & Close price and the price range for the previous 5 day period.

The calculation for the mid point channel is the previous 5 days (High price + Low price + Close price)/3 = mid point channel price.

If the range for the previous 5 days is 270 points, take half this number either side of the mid point channel price to give the uppper and lower channels.

As an example if mid price for previous 5 days is 3,000 and the range is 270 points, then the high channel is 3,135 and the channel low is 2,865.

I want the to able to select the previous period (number of look back, Days, Weeks or Months).

The ability to select to color, line thickness and line type for the high, mid and low channel lines.

The ability to turn off the indicator in the settings would be ideal (Enabled/Disabled switch or something like that.)

The ability to label the indicator channel. Give it a name that shows in the Data Window. (This is not essential)

I want to use the indicator on futures and currency/forex charts.

Thank you in advance.

Ros.

Files:

Hello,

I am looking for an alert for this ind (attached) please. Whatever you think would be best...but, I think a notification of a simple line cross over would be fine.

Thanks in advance!

double_smoothed_macd_stochastic.mq4

pilot9:
Hello,

I am looking for an alert for this ind (attached) please. Whatever you think would be best...but, I think a notification of a simple line cross over would be fine.

Thanks in advance!

double_smoothed_macd_stochastic.mq4

pilot9

Did you check this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page490 ?

mladen,

Thanks for your reply.

No, I hadn't looked at that one.

I haven't looked at it closely.

What does DSS stand for? Double Smoothed Stochastic?

Just want to make sure I have an indi with MACD & Stoch built in together.

pilot9:
mladen,

Thanks for your reply.

No, I hadn't looked at that one.

I haven't looked at it closely.

What does DSS stand for? Double Smoothed Stochastic?

Just want to make sure I have an indi with MACD & Stoch built in together.

pilot9

Yes. Dss is double smoothed stochastic of "something", and in that case it is a double smoothed stochastic of macd

mladen

mrtools

Mr. tampa posted a indicator, i am not Binary trading, but this Indicator works very well for scalping too. But there is a problem.

Sometimes arrows are drawn and signal comes, sometimes not and if you load the indi again, the arrows are than visible.

I guess is a decomplled code...

But do we have a simular idi on board, or could this problem be fixed? Or mladen/Mr.Tools can you make such a indi? Please, Please...could you help me....

Thank you very much.

Best wishes and have a great week...

Nicole

Files:

@Nicole Do you know who programmed the original version. I mean, Lucifer.

Where can he be found?

roshareid:
Hello,

I want to have an indicator created for Metatrader 4, that shows the Lower, Middle & Upper channel levels on the current chart time frame.

Example. I have a 1 hour chart and I want to see the previous 5 days Channel levels on my chart, it will show the levels based on the previous 5 days as well as show

yesterdays levels on the chart for its previous 5 day levels and so on. I have attached an example screenshot from NinjaTrader.

I select a channel based on the previous 5 days data using High, Low & Close price and the price range for the previous 5 day period.

The calculation for the mid point channel is the previous 5 days (High price + Low price + Close price)/3 = mid point channel price.

If the range for the previous 5 days is 270 points, take half this number either side of the mid point channel price to give the uppper and lower channels.

As an example if mid price for previous 5 days is 3,000 and the range is 270 points, then the high channel is 3,135 and the channel low is 2,865.

I want the to able to select the previous period (number of look back, Days, Weeks or Months).

The ability to select to color, line thickness and line type for the high, mid and low channel lines.

The ability to turn off the indicator in the settings would be ideal (Enabled/Disabled switch or something like that.)

The ability to label the indicator channel. Give it a name that shows in the Data Window. (This is not essential)

I want to use the indicator on futures and currency/forex charts.

Thank you in advance.

Ros.

Ros

Did you try some of the Donchian channel indicators (since they are doing what you need)?

Thanks mladen. Will look at them.

Reason: