Coding help - page 610

mntiwana:

no,nothing is possible to do with ex4 files,it must needs original source (mq4) code,for to work with.

but if i remember exact,once MLADEN posted a version for Tsar.

regards

pbf_scalper_show_me_1.mq4

Much thanks mntiwana. MIADEN please can that serve ?

henrykfx:
Much thanks mntiwana. MIADEN please can that serve ?

Will see why does it alert wrongly

I am trying to calculate the actual value of my trendline that way:

x1 = (datetime)ObjectGet(AlertElement, OBJPROP_TIME1);

y1 = (double)ObjectGet(AlertElement, OBJPROP_PRICE1);

x2 = (datetime)ObjectGet(AlertElement, OBJPROP_TIME2);

y2 = (double)ObjectGet(AlertElement, OBJPROP_PRICE2);

stg1 = (y2-y1)/(x2-x1);

yab1 = y1 - (x1*stg1);

ActualLineValue = (Time[0]*stg1+yab1) ;

Sometimes this is working fine, but in other times the value pretty far away. Do you have a solution?

mladen:

Thanks i am hopeful and expectin,please remember that the alerts should be when candles changes to yellow ffrom blue or red candles . Thanks again for your priceless time.

mladen:

Thanks i am hopeful . Please remember that i need the alert when ever yellow candles shows to signify a change in trends Thanks for your priceless time .

HELLO sr. Would you can make a better solution of this indicator like some averages types and no repaint? Thanks konkorde.mq4

Files:
konkorde.mq4  3 kb

jolugarpe:
HELLO sr. Would you can make a better solution of this indicator like some averages types and no repaint? Thanks konkorde.mq4

jolugarpe

It is a decompiled code and it needs some indicator called "pvi_nvi".

Do you have the original source code and the "pvi_nvi" indicator?

Hi Mladen, i have some trouble with an indicator i am deeply working on. It is called SecondChart.mq4. I have added some customizations but both versions (the original and mine) have this strange behavior. When i attach it on a currency pair and try to display indices charts it doesnt' work. If i attach it on indices it doesn't display currecy pair charts. I'm struggling by days to understand why but i can't succeed. Please can take a look on it and tell me what's wrong with it?

secondchart_v1.2.mq4

Files:

mladen:

please i made a very fatal mistake in my request miaden. After a very close observation of the indicator , i found out that the yellow bar at times do come up 2 to 3 bars.I shall appreciate it if the alert could come up AT THE CLOSE OF THE FIRST CANDLE after the yellow candle Thanks .

henrykfx:
please i made a very fatal mistake in my request miaden. After a very close observation of the indicator , i found out that the yellow bar at times do come up 2 to 3 bars.I shall appreciate it if the alert could come up AT THE CLOSE OF THE FIRST CANDLE after the yellow candle Thanks .

I am afraid that I do not understand

Do you mean that it repaints?

Reason: