Coding help - page 608

hello, can someone please add inputs for color and size of the arrows

marley60:
hello, can someone please add inputs for color and size of the arrows

Try it out now : doda-stochastic_arrows_c_1_1.mq4

Hi, i am looking for a "Trend Line" indicator that can be used within an Expert Advisor. To be more precise the "indicator" should draw the trend lines AND "show in the Data Window" the value of them ... so these values can be used within the EA.

Thank you in advance for your kind help.

Best Regards and Be Profitable ....

Dimitri

dimitri1:
Hi, i am looking for a "Trend Line" indicator that can be used within an Expert Advisor. To be more precise the "indicator" should draw the trend lines AND "show in the Data Window" the value of them ... so these values can be used within the EA.

Thank you in advance for your kind help.

Best Regards and Be Profitable ....

Dimitri

Dimitri

Any trend line, provided that you know its name, can be used. No need to have it in a buffer

You can use the ObjectGetValueByShift() function in that case

Dear MLADEN,

Thank you for your prompt reply and underlining the possibility to handle in a different way the approach i am trying to solve.

I have to info you that i am not a programmer and my knowledge is primitive ..... that is why i am attaching an indicator, so it will be easy to give me ,if possible, an exact example .... Thank you again and waiting for your kind reply.

Regards Dimitri

Files:

dimitri1:
Dear MLADEN,

Thank you for your prompt reply and underlining the possibility to handle in a different way the approach i am trying to solve.

I have to info you that i am not a programmer and my knowledge is primitive ..... that is why i am attaching an indicator, so it will be easy to give me ,if possible, an exact example .... Thank you again and waiting for your kind reply.

Regards Dimitri

Dimitri

Do the following :

double dummy = iCustom(NULL,0,"automatic-trendlines",10,350,0,0);

double valueUpAtCurrentBar = ObjectGetValueByShift("Trend UP-0",0);

double valueDownAtCurrentBar = ObjectGetValueByShift("Trend DN-0",0);

Replace the "10,350" with your desired values for nPeriod and Limit parameters of automatic trend lines indicator

Dear MLADEN,

THANK YOU ... I will try to see if i can succeed ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

Hi Im looking for super adx indicator working on buil 950 cose this one does not work propely pls help ) superadx.mq4

Files:
superadx.mq4  9 kb

Chris.ldn:
Hi Im looking for super adx indicator working on buil 950 cose this one does not work propely pls help ) superadx.mq4

Decompiled code, but never mind

It will not work without SupportingADX and SupportingMACD indicators

Ok Thx Mladen , i have supportingADX but i need SupportingMACD to find somewhere

Reason: