Coding help - page 612

mrtools:

NicoleDeinhard, looks like the Platinum indicator is the same as this one, just set the risk to 3 to match.

trend_signal_alerts_mtf_2.mq4

Wow you are great...thank you very much Mr.Tools :-).... Have a great day... spasibo...:-)

mrtools:

NicoleDeinhard, looks like the Platinum indicator is the same as this one, just set the risk to 3 to match.

trend_signal_alerts_mtf_2.mq4

Dear Mr. Tool...., thank you very much...

Can i ask you a pleasure for that indicator you send me...

Could you code that, that the Alert message is different, like

SELL signal on NZDUSD

and that i can add a user input for another text behind the alert..

that the message looks like this

SELL signal on NZDUSD [F800025.01X - 1 Min - NZDUSD]

and that this message is in subject and body of the email...

like at screenshot

The reason is, that i am looking for good indicator for binary options trading and i have developed a own analyse tool. which analyse such a indicator based on the email signals and tickdatas...

Could you to that for me?

Thank you very much

kind regards

​Nicole

And if i can send a private message, i would explain you a bit more about my project... for what i am working... guess you will like...

i try to write you...but i cant.

Files:

NicoleDeinhard:

Dear Mr. Tool...., thank you very much...

Can i ask you a pleasure for that indicator you send me...

Could you code that, that the Alert message is different, like

SELL signal on NZDUSD

and that i can add a user input for another text behind the alert..

that the message looks like this

SELL signal on NZDUSD [F800025.01X - 1 Min - NZDUSD]

and that this message is in subject and body of the email...

like at screenshot

The reason is, that i am looking for good indicator for binary options trading and i have developed a own analyse tool. which analyse such a indicator based on the email signals and tickdatas...

Could you to that for me?

Thank you very much

kind regards

​Nicole

And if i can send a private message, i would explain you a bit more about my project... for what i am working... guess you will like...

i try to write you...but i cant.

NicoleDeinhard

To do that you can easily change the text of alert messages in line 194 of that indicator (this line :

message = StringConcatenate(timeFrameToString(_Period)," ",Symbol()," at ",TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_SECONDS)," Trend Signal trend changed to ",doWhat);

Just replace the " Trend Signal trend changed to " with your desired text

mladen:

NicoleDeinhard

To do that you can easily change the text of alert messages in line 194 of that indicator (this line :

message = StringConcatenate(timeFrameToString(_Period)," ",Symbol()," at ",TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_SECONDS)," Trend Signal trend changed to ",doWhat);

Just replace the " Trend Signal trend changed to " with your desired text

Thank you very much Mladen,

that i understood so far... but how i put the custom user input for the additional message, which i need to indify later the signal in my analyse tool.

This one which i send also screenshot... [F800025.01X - 1 Min - NZDUSD] = F80025 is my signal code, 1 Min is the expiry time, and the pair again.

Big question mark ;-)

Thank you!

mntiwana:

there can be a lot of set up and strategies,almost with every good indicator it is possible,for example this one,do you think it is suitable......but remember,do not and never stay on and or follow my pictures,man to man differ,try to learn and create your own system that you understand well.

regards

Dear mntiwana,

please, what´s the name of the indicator in the main window ?

Thank you

Jim Clark:

Dear mntiwana,

please, what´s the name of the indicator in the main window ?

Thank you

Jim Clark

it is MLADENS newest "step ma of RSI adaptive ema 2_3"

HHi MIADEN, i hope you haven't forgotten your promise on this indicator .please i am still hopeful .

henrykfx:
HHi MIADEN, i hope you haven't forgotten your promise on this indicator .please i am still hopeful .

I did not forget, but as I see it, that indicator alerts correctly on what it is intended to alert

mntiwana:

there can be a lot of set up and strategies,almost with every good indicator it is possible,for example this one,do you think it is suitable......but remember,do not and never stay on and or follow my pictures,man to man differ,try to learn and create your own system that you understand well.

regards

mntiwana, could you advise on the indi on the chart please?

NOW:
mntiwana, could you advise on the indi on the chart please?

NOW

it is MLADENS newest "step ma of RSI adaptive ema 2_3" .

posted here and also on the said post for to avoid visitors asking and save their time.

regards

stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_3.ex4

Reason: