Coding help - page 616

luffy:
@Nicole Do you know who programmed the original version. I mean, Lucifer. Where can he be found?

i am searching him... but could not find until now... love this peace...

Hi,

could it be possible for this script to be bettered to place orders based on % of account available. So instead of fixed lot entry size I could instead set it to 2%.

I know my fixed SL

Thank you,

PG

Files:

Hi...I'm modifying this indicator to monitor 4 TFs instead of 2 TFs. I got the display to work but I can't get the alerts to work properly for the modified (a version). Alert and arrow should appear when all 4 TFs are red or green. Can someone help me figure this out? It's probably something stupid I missed. Thanks.

teb2_1.00.mq4 teb2_1.00a.mq4

Files:
teb2_1.00.mq4  12 kb
teb2_1.00a.mq4  16 kb

ranger_lp:
Hi...I'm modifying this indicator to monitor 4 TFs instead of 2 TFs. I got the display to work but I can't get the alerts to work properly for the modified (a version). Alert and arrow should appear when all 4 TFs are red or green. Can someone help me figure this out? It's probably something stupid I missed. Thanks.

teb2_1.00.mq4 teb2_1.00a.mq4

ranger_lp

Check the usage of Arrow_Target variable

mladen:

ranger_lp

Check the usage of Arrow_Target variable

I figured it out....tnx for the hint...

hello,

I have a small request could someone add please an autorefresh option to this indicator when a new candle opens? because after a few bars it stops drawing the names of the patterns and only arrows are appearing

thanks in advance

Files:
patterns.mq4  16 kb

freakout:
hello,

I have a small request could someone add please an autorefresh option to this indicator when a new candle opens? because after a few bars it stops drawing the names of the patterns and only arrows are appearing

thanks in advance

freakout

Try it out now : patterns_1.mq4

Files:
patterns_1.mq4  16 kb

mladen:

freakout

Try it out now : patterns_1.mq4

thank you! now it works perfect

pgtips:
Hi,

could it be possible for this script to be bettered to place orders based on % of account available. So instead of fixed lot entry size I could instead set it to 2%.

I know my fixed SL

Thank you,

PG

I think I have done it now thank you.

for anyone else interested (will need checking as its a bit messy but it seems to work.)

Files:

Hi mladen,

I have looked through the donchian channels indicators and they are not want I need.

The indicator i'm looking for, is based on the trading system developed by Frank Dilernia in his books, The Trader Trading (2007) and Market Trading, Market Timing (2010)

All of Frank's work is based on the Fibonacci Trader trading platform.

My original post at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page410

If anyone has developed such an indicator or has one that is close that can be changed, that would be great.

Thanks as always,

Ros.

Reason: