Coding help - page 611

mladen:

jolugarpe

It is a decompiled code and it needs some indicator called "pvi_nvi".

Do you have the original source code and the "pvi_nvi" indicator?

Only i have this pvi_nvi.ex4

Files:
pvi_nvi.ex4  3 kb

thefxpros:
Hi Mladen, i have some trouble with an indicator i am deeply working on. It is called SecondChart.mq4. I have added some customizations but both versions (the original and mine) have this strange behavior. When i attach it on a currency pair and try to display indices charts it doesnt' work. If i attach it on indices it doesn't display currecy pair charts. I'm struggling by days to understand why but i can't succeed. Please can take a look on it and tell me what's wrong with it? secondchart_v1.2.mq4

thefxpros

That indicator is not made to work on anything but forex

A quick (and dirty) workaround is to replace line 159 with this

else symbol = PairSymbol;

Dear Mladen and MRTools,

here is an interesting indicator. Would it be possible to add here alerts (Sound,popup, email).... Thgank you very much. Best wishes Nicole

Files:

Младен ! Помогите исправить индикатор. Не обновляется на графике ,надо постоянно переключать свойства.Спасибо ravi1.ex4 ravi1.mq4

Files:
ravi1.ex4  7 kb
ravi1.mq4  2 kb

arina:
Младен ! Помогите исправить индикатор. Не обновляется на графике ,надо постоянно переключать свойства.Спасибо ravi1.ex4 ravi1.mq4

arina

It seems to be working for me

In any case, here is a faster version : ravi1_1_1.mq4

Files:
ravi1_1_1.mq4  2 kb

NicoleDeinhard:
Dear Mladen and MRTools, here is an interesting indicator. Would it be possible to add here alerts (Sound,popup, email).... Thgank you very much. Best wishes Nicole

NicoleDeinhard,

it look like a decompiled code.

mladen:

arina

It seems to be working for me

In any case, here is a faster version : ravi1_1_1.mq4

Hello mntlwana,

i dont know... i am not able to see this :-).. I am sorry.... i just found and tried the signals...

:-(

NicoleDeinhard:

Hello mntlwana,

i dont know... i am not able to see this :-).. I am sorry.... i just found and tried the signals...

:-(

you can have a lot of here in tsd , far better than that.

mntiwana:
you can have a lot of here in tsd , far better than that.

Yes dear mntlwana, Yes i will not use than, which signal would you prefer for 1 Min scalping? Best wishes Nicole

NicoleDeinhard:
Dear Mladen and MRTools, here is an interesting indicator. Would it be possible to add here alerts (Sound,popup, email).... Thgank you very much. Best wishes Nicole

NicoleDeinhard, looks like the Platinum indicator is the same as this one, just set the risk to 3 to match.

trend_signal_alerts_mtf_2.mq4