Coding help - page 620

mladen:

dimitri1

That one has the name constructed from UniqueID parameter + the time. There is no simple way to get the value of the line in it (you must know the time for the bar it is created)

Dear MLADEN,

Thank you any way ... could you, please, give me a more precise direction or indication ? Thanks in advance ....

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dear MLADEN,

i was also thinking if it could be easier to update the Indicator's Code, in such a way that "give a number" to each line, for example "1Up" for the most recent having Up logic ... "2Up" for the second Up ...

and accordingly "1Dn" for the down logic .... etc etc. In case it is too complicate just a simple progressive numbering from the latest to the older, could also be ok ... Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:
Dear MLADEN,

i was also thinking if it could be easier to update the Indicator's Code, in such a way that "give a number" to each line, for example "1Up" for the most recent having Up logic ... "2Up" for the second Up ...

and accordingly "1Dn" for the down logic .... etc etc. In case it is too complicate just a simple progressive numbering from the latest to the older, could also be ok ... Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dimitri

The simplest and the most efficient way to draw those lines is to use time. Time ensures that the name is unique, it is very fast to use from the indicator code and does not need some special counters (and counters handling). All in all, that way is by far the best way as far as indicator efficiency is concerned and changing it would only slow down the indicator execution time

Pan Kayun:
Mladen

I found one of your gems but the fibo not work in new build mt4 can you make it work again ? and maybe upgrade or update in cci too

really hope you can make it happen for me

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178549/page12

Thank you in advance

You need these two, and it will work OK then :

dynamicfipo-main11.ex4

dynamicfipo-main12.ex4

mladen:
You need these two, and it will work OK then :

dynamicfipo-main11.ex4

dynamicfipo-main12.ex4

Thank you, I appreciate it

mladen:

Dimitri

The simplest and the most efficient way to draw those lines is to use time. Time ensures that the name is unique, it is very fast to use from the indicator code and does not need some special counters (and counters handling). All in all, that way is by far the best way as far as indicator efficiency is concerned and changing it would only slow down the indicator execution time

Thank You MLADEN,

I will try to "translate your instructions" even if my programming knowledge is LL (Lowest Low ...), i will let you know ... Thank You for all anyway.

Have a Nice Week End, Best Regards

Dimitri

mntiwana:

usually indicators inherited to none and non patrimonial are like this. .....even though there are so many good rsi ema cross indicators.

regards.

Mr. mntiwana

can u share only this signal system mr?

looks good it.

ı think 1 min.?

thanks dear mr.

suat:

Mr. mntiwana

can u share only this signal system mr?

looks good it.

ı think 1 min.?

thanks dear mr.

he will share it on Pollan's thread

Hi, mladen!

have asked to lift on axis Y

at current TF - works well

when using mtf - MT4 - stops work (hangs)

========

Henderson's filter - multi color & mtf.mq4 - work nice

Henderson's filter_multi color_mtf_Sdvig.mq4 & Henderson's filter - multi color & mtf Sdvig.mq4 do not work mtf

poruchik:
Hi, mladen!

have asked to lift on axis Y

at current TF - works well

when using mtf - MT4 - stops work (hangs)

========

Henderson's filter - multi color & mtf.mq4 - work nice

Henderson's filter_multi color_mtf_Sdvig.mq4 & Henderson's filter - multi color & mtf Sdvig.mq4 do not work mtf

poruchik

Here is this one first (the 3rd from your post works OK) : hendersons_filter_multi_color_mtf_sdvig_1.mq4

Reason: