Coding help - page 561

thanks so - is it possible to make my request in this version?

Files:
valuechart.mq4  11 kb

freakout:
thanks so - is it possible to make my request in this version?

Just one example : what happens when a value chart candle foes bellow minimum and above maximum at the same bar?

mladen:
Just one example : what happens when a value chart candle foes bellow minimum and above maximum at the same bar?

then square should be white - neutral

Hi!

I found an EA which I think works pretty well. But only in BULL trend. Therefore I wonder if its possible to tweak it a bit?

My suggestion are:

- Allow it to open BOTH Buy and Sell in BULL trend.

- BUT ONLY allow it to open Sell in BEAR trend.

- AND IF the EA has opened a Buy and the trend goes in BEAR - the Buy should be sold immediately.

The BULL and BEAR trend could maybe be registered by a slow SMA and a fast EMA?

The EA opens Buy and Sell by RSI and then calculate the price in some way. Buy and Sell should be opened by the now existing EAs rules, and then check the trend to see if the order should goes through.

It works well on EURUSD M1 in BULL.

Please help. Thanks in advice.

Simon Johansson

Files:
genie_rsi.mq4  7 kb
genie_rsi.ex4  11 kb

ms_pentagon.mq4 ms_pentagons.mq4 ms_pentagonw.mq4

Please Mladen,

can you fix problems in these indicators?

thank's in advance

Files:

I need little bit help with Super Signal indicator, I would like to put arrows more near to candles. All the time I have to scale chart vertically to see arrows(I'm using multichart).

super_signal_v3f.mq4

Files:

carbonmimetic:
ms_pentagon.mq4 ms_pentagons.mq4 ms_pentagonw.mq4

Please Mladen,

can you fix problems in these indicators?

thank's in advance

Hi, Pls., check whether the attachment works fine for you. I modified the indicator code and checked it in my broker's (Alpari) trading platform. It does not show any errors after compilation. I have changed the name of the indicator (by adding a word 'new' within brackets) to avoid confusions.

Files:

Big Be:
10-11-2015, 14:48

Originally posted by Big Be View Post

Actually it is a four-step loop in this case, and I did try that. No change. I am using the "old-fashioned" init() and start() etc. So far two different Windows 10 machines, 3 different brokers, checked build numbers and general MT settings including "bars on chart". Going to try it in another Windows 7 machine.

I was trying to give more info when my computer crashed.

I found that with a MT that uses MetaQuotes as a server (an old FXDD installation that still updates) I do not have the problem. Another Windows 7 machine has the same problem. I was able to create the continuous alerts problem with a different Broker's demo account on my windows 7 machine . So it is a MT problem, NOT Windows 10.

These means that there are 2 different "models" of the recent builds. I now suspect that the ones that don't work can't handle a 4-dimensional array. I am converting mine to 3 dimensions to try it. This means changing about 18 areas in my code!

mladen, can you investigate dimensions? Does 3 or 4 work for you? I am including the original code I made for this.

PS Does anyone know of a MT demo that links to, uses MetaQuotes server? (Trying it from their website doesn't work.)

Big Be

alert_code_multidimensional_array.txt

Big Be

Will check it to see what is going on on my terminal

CaptureBeta:
Hi, Pls., check whether the attachment works fine for you. I modified the indicator code and checked it in my broker's (Alpari) trading platform. It does not show any errors after compilation. I have changed the name of the indicator (by adding a word 'new' within brackets) to avoid confusions.

CaptureBeta

The highest date it includes is 2012.06.04 00:00. That is the reason why it does not show anything at later dates (times)

Originally posted by Big Be View Post

Actually it is a four-step loop in this case, and I did try that. No change. I am using the "old-fashioned" init() and start() etc. So far two different Windows 10 machines, 3 different brokers, checked build numbers and general MT settings including "bars on chart". Going to try it in another Windows 7 machine.

mladen:

Strange

If it repeats the error on a "manual reset" then it looks like array access and allocation error

I was trying to give more info when my computer crashed.

I found that with a MT that uses MetaQuotes as a server (an old FXDD installation that still updates) I do not have the problem. Another Windows 7 machine has the same problem. I was able to create the continuous alerts problem with a different Broker's demo account on my windows 7 machine . So it is a MT problem, NOT Windows 10.

These means that there are 2 different "models" of the recent builds - only the ones using Metaquotes data directly work.

I now suspect that the ones that don't work can't handle a 4-dimensional array. I am converting mine to 3 dimensions to try it. This means changing about 18 areas in my code!

mladen, can you investigate dimensions? Does 3 or 4 work for you? I am including the original code I made for this.

PS: Does anyone know of a MT demo platform that links to, uses MetaQuotes server? (Trying it from their website doesn't work.)

Big Be

Alert Code Multidimensional Array.txt

Reason: