Coding help - page 317

toldmikl:
Somebody can fix this indicator? My problem is freeze. If I attach to the MT4 when MT4 is freeze.

essam00.ex4

Thanks

It needs "BtTrendTrigger-T-Signal" in order to work

Hello code Wizards,

please can you correct this?

I changed the email notification message to some text that worked but then second, I changed it to allow a specifiable wav for sound alert, and now, some time later, back to using email again I realize the email alert does not work. It does not send email alerts.

Also I changed it by removing all the 'periods' that new build mt4 does not like.

Can you check it to make send email when email alert is selected?

kind thanks and admiration,

Zigflip

zigflip:
Hello code Wizards,

please can you correct this?

I changed the email notification message to some text that worked but then second, I changed it to allow a specifiable wav for sound alert, and now, some time later, back to using email again I realize the email alert does not work. It does not send email alerts.

Also I changed it by removing all the 'periods' that new build mt4 does not like.

Can you check it to make send email when email alert is selected?

kind thanks and admiration,

Zigflip

Zigflip

Nothing wrong with your code

It has been reported that newer builds of metatarder again have problems with emails

A PS: I get no error at all when testing emails but the email is not delivered. Regular SMTP email ccount

Hello Mladen,

please can you delete errors from these indicators ?...thank's in advance

mladen:
If it is on a tick basis then you can have multiple gaps on the same bar. That could make a complete mess on the chart in a time when volatility is high

you r right i will be using more than 1.5 pip gap so eliminate mess

mladen:
A PS: I get no error at all when testing emails but the email is not delivered. Regular SMTP email ccount

Yes, quite strange! I have changed it to mobile notification and will see if I receive one.

Kind thanks,

Zigflip

carbonmimetic:
Hello Mladen, please can you delete errors from these indicators ?...thank's in advance

Carbonmimetic, removed the errors from the Murray Math indicators.

Files:

zigflip:
Yes, quite strange! I have changed it to mobile notification and will see if I receive one.

Kind thanks,

Zigflip

Chnaged it back to only one alert option and put back alert to Sendmail and is working again, I received email alerts. I think it was the way the two alert options were written in the code one after another, need to be combined in the same phrase.. but will try later, its fixed for now.

Thank you very much MRTOOLS....when you have time can you watch to other indicators?

thank's in advance another tme.....

Reason: