Questions about elite and advanced section items - page 6

Hello Mladen, Mrtools and everyone else ...

Would it be possible to make one indicator out of #_FullSSA_Normalize Correct (elite) and the Coppock Curve NRP MTF (not elite)? I find them both fantastic indicators.

If one is not possible, maybe a combination of the two...

I already combine the two, it's an amazing combination for me.

Wulong10:
Hello Mladen, Mrtools and everyone else ...

Would it be possible to make one indicator out of #_FullSSA_Normalize Correct (elite) and the Coppock Curve NRP MTF (not elite)? I find them both fantastic indicators.

If one is not possible, maybe a combination of the two...

I already combine the two, it's an amazing combination for me.

Wulong10, if you don't mind could you explain more, exactly how you combine them.

OK, Mrtools, a picture says more than 1000 words.

In the subchart there is a M5 Coppock Curve combined with the Full SSA Normalize Correct. The (white) SSA is far better than the (yellow) signal line from the Coppock.

It's already good like this, it's my own combination. Maybe you can even improve it ...

The second subchart has a M15 Coppock Curve with a white SSA. Not bad either ...

l think this is a fantastic combination !

Files:
ssacoppock.png  126 kb

Wulong10:
OK, Mrtools, a picture says more than 1000 words.

In the subchart there is a M5 Coppock Curve combined with the Full SSA Normalize Correct. The (white) SSA is far better than the (yellow) signal line from the Coppock.

It's already good like this, it's my own combination. Maybe you can even improve it ...

The second subchart has a M15 Coppock Curve with a white SSA. Not bad either ...

l think this is a fantastic combination !

I think what Mr. Tools meant is what combination do you look for ? One indicator that loads both of the two at the same time (so what does that improve) ? Or one indicator that combines the two in only one line ? For the second, I personally don't see what it brings, you will lose both of the individuality of the two indicators for an hybrid one, and I don't even think it is possible (or maybe a Coppock of SSA, but "indicator of other indicator" often lag because it is smoother than when calculated on price and coppock is already smoothed so what's the point ?...)

No problem, Airquest, I already had the option to leave it like it is and I'm satisfied with that. So, you're right that a new indicator that loads both of them would be the same.

Nevertheless, Mrtools or Mladen sometimes come up with things you do not expect, so my only intention is to let them think about it.

You never know ...

Mrtools hello,

We talked about you on the back, I guess you did not read. Would you Mladen message. I've had a problem with your display. with your chart, my chart is very different. How can I fix. I think you'll understand when I see the graphics. Please take care of it?

[= AirQuest QUOTE; 688891] ben MTF modunda Bir fault nasıL kurulacağını bilmiyorum Düşünüyorum. Default settings Zaman araligi KOYMAK ISTIYORUM Transaction (YUMUŞAK Çizgiler) boyutunu ettik for H1 eidetic 240 uzerinde . [/ QUOTE]

Before writing this section apply it to the question but did not. various time periods have used the higher time frames (Tonları)

Mrtools hala grafik gibi değildi. Ben ayarlarını değiştirmiş olabilir düşünüyorum. sonuçta o grafik göstergelere bakarak üyeleri satın alıyorlar.

muzaffer111:
[= AirQuest QUOTE; 688891] ben MTF modunda Bir fault nasıL kurulacağını bilmiyorum Düşünüyorum. Default settings Zaman araligi KOYMAK ISTIYORUM Transaction (YUMUŞAK Çizgiler) boyutunu ettik for H1 eidetic 240 uzerinde . [/ QUOTE]

Before writing this section apply it to the question but did not. various time periods have used the higher time frames (Tonları)

Mrtools hala grafik gibi değildi. Ben ayarlarını değiştirmiş olabilir düşünüyorum. sonuçta o grafik göstergelere bakarak üyeleri satın alıyorlar.

Hi Muzarrer, this is the post here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general where I posted the lines mod of the smoothed triggerlines correct, didn't post an image there, so not sure what you are comparing it. This is what I get when using it with 4 hour triggerlines on an hourly chart.

ps} Muzaffer, I apologize I did miss your earlier posts from yesterday , will get back to you with the settings I used for that picture in a few minutes.

mrtools:
Hi Muzarrer, this is the post here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general where I posted the lines mod of the smoothed triggerlines correct, didn't post an image there, so not sure what you are comparing it. This is what I get when using it with 4 hour triggerlines on an hourly chart. ps} Muzaffer, I apologize I did miss your earlier posts from yesterday , will get back to you with the settings I used for that picture in a few minutes.

Muzzaffer, found the picture you was referring too, the picture I named it 30 minute triggerlines on 15 minute chart, which is a good thing because it was around 2 and a half months ago I posted it and can barely remember yesterday. Anyway think was using a very large LsmaPeriod and you would have to experiment with SmoothDouble either true or false.This picture is on 15 minute chart with LsmaPeriod = 150 and SmoothDouble = false, the rest default.

Mrtools thank you very much. where there is a specific reason for the choice of 150 m in value?

Reason: