Coding help - page 318

carbonmimetic:
Hello Mladen, please can you delete errors from these indicators ?...thank's in advance

Try this one : moneydeeplevelsautoshadedv4.21.mq4

carbonmimetic:
Hello Mladen, please can you delete errors from these indicators ?...thank's in advance

This version too : moneydeeplevelsautov2.2_nmc.mq4

This one also has problem, I was using it on larger Tfs and didn't notice any problem but then using it on M1 and M5 with mtf M15/M30 it does not update properly and the horizontal segments start drifting over to the left of the current price bar.

Can you fix it for me!?

(There is another problem with the alerts firing repeatedly once triggered but I'm this is not very important to be fixed for me.)

kind and respectful thanks

zigflip:
This one also has problem, I was using it on larger Tfs and didn't notice any problem but then using it on M1 and M5 with mtf M15/M30 it does not update properly and the horizontal segments start drifting over to the left of the current price bar.

Can you fix it for me!?

(There is another problem with the alerts firing repeatedly once triggered but I'm this is not very important to be fixed for me.)

kind and respectful thanks

zigflip

Does it happen only on Mondays?

no, any day such as today, but I think it may just be a problem on M1

i am checking M5 again, M5 and above could be ok

ed: that's chart tf, not mtf tf

zigflip:
no, any day such as today, but I think it may just be a problem on M1

i am checking M5 again, M5 and above could be ok

ed: that's chart tf, not mtf tf

OK

Will check why is it happening

mladen:
This version too : moneydeeplevelsautov2.2_nmc.mq4

thank you very much !!!!!...:::)))

i want an trade manger ea . which change tp of all open order when next pending order open of same magic number.please any help me

amitkk:
i want an trade manger ea . which change tp of all open order when next pending order open of same magic number.please any help me

Check this thread for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177485

Hello Mladen or Mrtools,

I'm not really a coder, but I'm always eager to learn.

I already changed some indicators on my own. Some simple things like removing annoying features like names appearing on the chart that are cluttering that chart. I even managed to eliminate the Dynamic Zone feature of an indicator, because I found out that it slowed MT4 down, because I probably use too many indicators ...

I took me some time to do that, but it worked ...

Now I want to apply a moving average to some indicators.

I know you can do that too, when you use one from MT4, and apply it to the first or the previous indicators data.

Sometimes this works fine, other times the moving average does not what it supposed to do : it goes up and down and doesn't really follow the 'first' indicator, although the signals are still fine.

So if you could provide some good examples how to do that, for instance an indicator without a moving average applied to it and the same one which has that feature in it. This way I could see the differences and do it my self.

Thanks in advance for your advice and help !

Best regards from Wulong

Reason: