Coding help - page 319

Wulong10:
Hello Mladen or Mrtools,

I'm not really a coder, but I'm always eager to learn.

I already changed some indicators on my own. Some simple things like removing annoying features like names appearing on the chart that are cluttering that chart. I even managed to eliminate the Dynamic Zone feature of an indicator, because I found out that it slowed MT4 down, because I probably use too many indicators ...

I took me some time to do that, but it worked ...

Now I want to apply a moving average to some indicators.

I know you can do that too, when you use one from MT4, and apply it to the first or the previous indicators data.

Sometimes this works fine, other times the moving average does not what it supposed to do : it goes up and down and doesn't really follow the 'first' indicator, although the signals are still fine.

So if you could provide some good examples how to do that, for instance an indicator without a moving average applied to it and the same one which has that feature in it. This way I could see the differences and do it my self.

Thanks in advance for your advice and help !

Best regards from Wulong

Wulong, think this example may be helpful, added: for (i=limit; i>=0; i--) atrma = iMAOnArray(atr, Bars,MaPeriod,0,Ma_Mode,i); after the main loop, if you remove that then you will have a regular Atr.

Files:
atr_ma.mq4  2 kb

mladen:
OK Will check why is it happening

i chek that section there r two type of code first is script type second is swiss ea both ea work at constnt method. but i requred incresing ta. my concept is open pending order buy limit 0.01,0.02,0.03,0.04 having 100 sl but tp 100 +xn points. where x =1,2,3,4......and n =number of level means 0.01 having n=1, 0.02 lot having n=2 ..........

amitkk:
i chek that section there r two type of code first is script type second is swiss ea both ea work at constnt method. but i requred incresing ta. my concept is open pending order buy limit 0.01,0.02,0.03,0.04 having 100 sl but tp 100 +xn points. where x =1,2,3,4......and n =number of level means 0.01 having n=1, 0.02 lot having n=2 ..........

How are you going to know that you have to add to tp (for example you add to tp and now it is nnn+x - how do you know on next tick that you do not have to add any more)?

mladen:
OK Will check why is it happening

mladen

any news?

this seems quite a rough version, the errors of segments not staying in place could be due to other indicators interfering, but I could buy it as an elite indicator download if it was fixed up nice...

respectful and admirable thanks with kind patience

zigflip:
mladen

any news?

this seems quite a rough version, the errors of segments not staying in place could be due to other indicators interfering, but I could buy it as an elite indicator download if it was fixed up nice...

respectful and admirable thanks with kind patience

It is not a problem of other indicator interfering (unless you are using multiple instances of that same indicator on the same chart). In that case it can heppen since that indicator is not written to be used as multi instance indicator on the same chart

zigflip:
This one also has problem, I was using it on larger Tfs and didn't notice any problem but then using it on M1 and M5 with mtf M15/M30 it does not update properly and the horizontal segments start drifting over to the left of the current price bar.

Can you fix it for me!?

(There is another problem with the alerts firing repeatedly once triggered but I'm this is not very important to be fixed for me.)

kind and respectful thanks

Try out this one : multi_tf_bb__alert_ver2.01_stf.mq4

Set UniqueID parameter to unique value for each new instance you place on the same chart

Mladen the Great,

The attached indicator places price arrows to the right. Is there any way that an option can be added to increase their size? These 60yr old eyes are not what they use to be ........Thanks in advance for all of your assistance.

Files:

As a data buffer is constructed within the code of an EA?

I want to store data in arrays, and the array behaves as an indicator buffer.

For example, you store the last 20 price fractals graph, in which the expert is installed.

The calculations are within the code of the EA.

daytrade5:
Mladen the Great, The attached indicator places price arrows to the right. Is there any way that an option can be added to increase their size? These 60yr old eyes are not what they use to be ........Thanks in advance for all of your assistance.

Try it out now : sweetspotsgold_1.01.mq4

Set the ArrowSize to desired size

Files:

mladen:
Try it out now : sweetspotsgold_1.01.mq4 Set the ArrowSize to desired size

Mladen, this is absolutely perfect. As usual, you do exceptional work.

Reason: