Coding help - page 311

sorry made a mistake

Dear Codes GURU,

I am trying to make an EA for Multi Pair trading based on my indicator.... SORRY this is my first trial

Unfortunately the EA is not Ordering... I loaded the tester on GBPAUD...

Could someone have a look at it and point me to the right direction PLEASE....

attached here an alert function triggered while running the EA form the indicator....

your expertise and HELP is highly appreciated...

yours truly

AZRUL...

Files:
alert.jpg  49 kb
ea_console.mq4  20 kb

12BPRO:
Dear Codes GURU,

I am trying to make an EA for Multi Pair trading based on my indicator.... SORRY this is my first trial

Unfortunately the EA is not Ordering... I loaded the tester on GBPAUD...

Could someone have a look at it and point me to the right direction PLEASE....

attached here an alert function triggered while running the EA form the indicator....

your expertise and HELP is highly appreciated...

yours truly

AZRUL...

AZRUL

You can not back test multi symbol EAs in metatrader 4. Only forward test (real time)

mladen:
AZRUL You can not back test multi symbol EAs in metatrader 4. Only forward test (real time)

Dear SIR MLADEN,

Thank you for your advice, Sorry I have forgotten your earlier quote...

I was mislead by what I saw in the other thread while I saw finding a way to code the EA...

they where posting the result of their multipair EA...

I though that the EA would only open order for the current pair that I was testing on e.g GBPAUD....

I guess, i have to wait and see when the market open this Monday... if my EA would open and closed an entry....

SORRY TO DISTURB YOU ON YOUR WEEKEND.....HAVE A NICE WEEKEND SIR...

yours truly

AZRUL...

Big Joe:
Yeah probably.

Could you have a check when you will have free time ?

ThanKs a lot !

Dear big joe,

This EA still could run ?

Hi,

is it possible to pain a candle in another color out of my ea.

I know it is possible with an buffer in my indicator and DRAW_HISTOGRAM but what is when I am writing an expert advisor?

thegatan:
Dear big joe, This EA still could run ?

Yes it runs fine, but sometimes after long baskets (a week), the ea won't close at the profit desired, because of swaps, so take care.

hello,

I have a question... is it possible to add to this ATR indicator an option to check what were the projections for 14 days back for example? I would like to see the lines of the previous days on the chart

big thanks in advance atrprojections.mq4

Files:

Big Joe:
Yes it runs fine, but sometimes after long baskets (a week), the ea won't close at the profit desired, because of swaps, so take care.

thank you very much for your information mate

Mladen, if you could help me on this one also I would be gratefull. It is still the equalize function that's making me a hard time, I adapted it from the your version of All ASI, but can't find a way so that the price is not crushed on lower timeframes. Thanks for your help. Regards.

Files:
allprices.png  32 kb
all_prices.mq4  11 kb
Reason: