Coding help - page 306

mrtools:
Hi Secretcode, added mode options for fast, slow, and signal ma's for the macd, and added the multiplier.

Thanks a lot Mrtools for quick response and modification

Respectfully

secretcode

mrtools:
Zigflip this is the chart version made compatible, any chance you have the separate window version, so can make it compatible as well.

Sorry Mr.Tools, I was confused, I'm actually talking about the original version, prior to the one that you made up for me, i.e. with Wicks And Bodies: I'm attaching again, as a few posts back. That body only one was great but for separate window of course you need the other parts coloured black, otherwise one gets the histogram/mountain chart, which I'm not sure is better or not, whatever half the window is blocked out if black as well but you can see the vertical width more clearly.

Unless there's simply a MTF HA horizontal-bar-style indicator that DOES repaint, i.e. can alert on the current bar? (instead of say up to 24 hours later on a daily HA candle, if you get what I mean)

Could you correct it for new build, I will convert to separate window and post it afterwards.

Respectful thanks for your reply already

zigflip:
Sorry Mr.Tools, I was confused, I'm actually talking about the original version, prior to the one that you made up for me, i.e. with Wicks And Bodies: I'm attaching again, as a few posts back. That body only one was great but for separate window of course you need the other parts coloured black, otherwise one gets the histogram/mountain chart, which I'm not sure is better or not, whatever half the window is blocked out if black as well but you can see the vertical width more clearly.

Unless there's simply a MTF HA horizontal-bar-style indicator that DOES repaint, i.e. can alert on the current bar? (instead of say up to 24 hours later on a daily HA candle, if you get what I mean)

Could you correct it for new build, I will convert to separate window and post it afterwards.

Respectful thanks for your reply already

Zigflip can do a separate window version like this without the wicks.The one you posted did a compatible version a couple of posts up.

Files:

Hi guys, anyone knows what does the "macro redefinition" warning mean in New MT4, and how to get rid of it ? Thanks a lot for the reply.

I have a question on passing arrays as parameters to a function. Can I pass a two dimensional array with only one dimension specified. In VB, it can be done using Array[*,3] for example.

Function head Function(double &Array[])

I would like to dimension

Data

And specify the the call as Function(Data[ ,5]); to pass the 5th column of the Data Array.

The only alternative I can think of is to make an overloaded function that allows either a single or two dimensional array with the desired column being passed as a second parameter.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Tzuman

alternative zigzag

Mladen & MrTools,

This is an alternative zigzag from a Chinese website. It works but SUPER-CPU-CONSUMING. Could you take a look at inside and find out any bug? Thank you.

zen.mq4

Files:
zen.mq4  23 kb

wccmcd:
Mladen & MrTools,

This is an alternative zigzag from a Chinese website. It works but SUPER-CPU-CONSUMING. Could you take a look at inside and find out any bug? Thank you.

zen.mq4

Do you have "Ljp_MACD" too indicator in your indicators folder?

If not, it will slow you CPU down very much ("zen" indicator is using that indicator in its work)

oh really? I don't have the "Ljp_MACD" indicator. But even though it still works?

I will search the net to see if I can find the "Ljp_macd".

mladen:
Do you have "Ljp_MACD" too indicator in your indicators folder? If not, it will slow you CPU down very much ("zen" indicator is using that indicator in its work)

wccmcd:
oh really? I don't have the "Ljp_MACD" indicator. But even though it still works? I will search the net to see if I can find the "Ljp_macd".

It will work, but since there is no such indicator, it is slowing your PC

See lines 637 through 640 :

HistogramBuffer1_iplus1=iCustom(NULL,0,"Ljp_MACD",2,i+1);

HistogramBuffer1_i=iCustom(NULL,0,"Ljp_MACD",2,i);

HistogramBuffer2_iplus1=iCustom(NULL,0,"Ljp_MACD",3,i+1);

HistogramBuffer2_i=iCustom(NULL,0,"Ljp_MACD",3,i);

As soon as you have that "Ljp_MACD" indicator too, it should start working much faster

Mladen,

YOU ROCK.

the "Ljp_macd" has been located from the net and it's working well now. I upload the "Ljp_macd" just in case someone needs it.

ljp_macd.mq4

mladen:
Do you have "Ljp_MACD" too indicator in your indicators folder? If not, it will slow you CPU down very much ("zen" indicator is using that indicator in its work)
Files:
ljp_macd.mq4  13 kb
Reason: