Coding help - page 124

himnoor:
hi mladen,

i try to find only pivots but no luck

can you make onethat show only pivots daily weekly monthly (no s/r ) with high low open of last day as shown on pics. below and make with localtimezone offset thx

himnoor,

Did you check this thread too : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894 ?

Hi Mladen,

I need this indicator:

starting from last HHV HIGH ,I wand subtract a certain number of pips...for example 50..100...150...and so on.

So I need input for HHV,input for 5 kinds of subtraction and input for colours.

In metastock language HHV means:

SYNTAX hhv( DATA ARRAY, PERIODS )

FUNCTION Calculates the highest value in the DATA ARRAY over the preceding PERIODS (PERIODS includes the current day).

EXAMPLE The formula "hhv( CLOSE, 5 )" returns the highest closing price over the preceding five periods; "hhv(H,7)" returns the highest high price over the preceding seven periods

I want HIGH...not close.

A BIG-BIG THANK YOU in advance!

HI,

I did but I will check again

i am looking only 3 D,W,M pivots(not s/r that has lots of xtra coding in there) and Hi/ Low options but i find that some do not have offsettime some has only DailyP some has all three Pivots with lot other options (my computer freeze) some do not refreshing when we open next day platform

I am using one below attached that has 3 pivot refreshing good but

dont have offset time

do not have hi/low /open

donot want xtra coding because i use on 10 chart with other indi. it crashed my computer 5 times execution get slow even i have hispeed internet and year old computer

thx

mladen:
himnoor, Did you check this thread too : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894 ?
Files:

himnoor:
HI,

I did but I will check again

i am looking only 3 D,W,M pivots(not s/r that has lots of xtra coding in there) and Hi/ Low options but i find that some do not have offsettime some has only DailyP some has all three Pivots with lot other options (my computer freeze) some do not refreshing when we open next day platform

I am using one below attached that has 3 pivot refreshing good but

dont have offset time

do not have hi/low /open

donot want xtra coding because i use on 10 chart with other indi. it crashed my computer 5 times execution get slow even i have hispeed internet and year old computer

thx

Did you see this indicator (made by cja) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176374 ?

Attached below is the indicator "T3 adaptive ma_i-CA 2" coded by Mladen recently in T3 thread. I tried to modify it to have envelope bands whenever the ma looks like going to flat. Because i'm quite amateur in coding, please give advice if it has something wrong or coding illogically. Thank you for your help.

In case of the indicator use up all its 8 buffers for calculating other else, I think drawing envelope levels by using ojects would be better. However I don't know how to fix time1 and time2 of such level lines. If you know the same case and solution available, please teach me. Thank you !

fareastol

Oh sorry, i made a mistake in setting buffer slopep[], in part of coding mtf function. Have replaced the old one in my previous post. Please recheck.

fareastol

Happy to have you approved Mladen.

I also want to ask if there is any different in meaning of CPU-saving between using an indicator that uses 8 buffers (ie NonlagMA with macross, bands, ... included) and using two separate indicator (4buffers each) coded almost the same function and doing the same work (ie NonlagMA with bands + Macross) ?

This knowledge would help me in better ways of using indicators in MT4.

Thanks for any instruction.

mladen there r lot of pivots like cja pivot

ok i trimmed some option in this attached indi. and it has only daily pivots

now just need to add weekly and monthly pivots with price shows on right ruler

(not to add supp. resis) thx

mladen:
Did you see this indicator (made by cja) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176374 ?
Files:

help with a custom indicator

hi is it possible to make an indicator with these values.

asian hi horizontal line

asian low horizontal line

london open horizontal line

frankfurt open horizontal line

any experts please help

thank you

fareastol:
Attached below is the indicator "T3 adaptive ma_i-CA 2" coded by Mladen recently in T3 thread. I tried to modify it to have envelope bands whenever the ma looks like going to flat. Because i'm quite amateur in coding, please give advice if it has something wrong or coding illogically. Thank you for your help.

In case of the indicator use up all its 8 buffers for calculating other else, I think drawing envelope levels by using ojects would be better. However I don't know how to fix time1 and time2 of such level lines. If you know the same case and solution available, please teach me. Thank you !

fareastol

It is a nice work

Thanks

Reason: