Coding help - page 59

Premus

Even if you shift it there, you are going to get a signal in the same time - shifted or not. They are going to happen at exactly the same time. Even if you extrapolate, since extrapolation is never a "one way street", you are not going to get reliable (non-recalculating, non-repainting) signals before that time

Premeus:
Thank you, mladen.

As in the picture, Is there other method to enter at specific shift indicator as I show in picture.

Thank you in advance.

4 Colors Stochastic Tape

Dear Mladen,

I tried to make your Stochastic tape mtf indicator a four colors one to ease differentiate if the distance between stochastic and signal lines is increasing or decreasing. I could not manage it, the indicator keeps plotting only two colors between stochastic and signal lines. Please advice on this.

Stochastic tape 4 colors

chrisstoff

Do it like this :

In the "simple" mode (non multi time frame mode) it could be done without the addition of "increase" buffer, but multi frame needs that one additional buffer in order to "know" the exact ciolor it has to apply

chrisstoff:
Dear Mladen, I tried to make your Stochastic tape mtf indicator a four colors one to ease differentiate if the distance between stochastic and signal lines is increasing or decreasing. I could not manage it, the indicator keeps plotting only two colors between stochastic and signal lines. Please advice on this.

mladen:
chrisstoff

Do it like this :

In the "simple" mode (non multi time frame mode) it could be done without the addition of "increase" buffer, but multi frame needs that one additional buffer in order to "know" the exact ciolor it has to apply

Mladen,

Thank you for helping me out so fast

I hope once I will understand and be able to use well the multi time frame code...

chrisstoff

Just remeber that with multi time frame values are "step like". That was the reason why the additional buffer for a rising values was added : to simplify how to know for those steps if the value on a target time frame was rising or falling. It can be done differently, but that way is the, as far as CPU usage is concerned, most efficient and simplest way and that buffer can even be used from other indicators and or Ea without a need to compare anything (regradless of the fact that bufer is not visible - you can access even the "invisible" buffers values through iCustom())

chrisstoff:
Mladen,

Thank you for helping me out so fast

I hope once I will understand and be able to use well the multi time frame code...

Hi mladen,

maybe you remembre my past request for this indicator.

I did it myself but i have a problem.

Attached there is the indicator and an image of the issue.

I try to fix the problem of my broker where the 23:00 of friday is build in Sunday so the indicator do wrong calculation.

Can you help me to fix the problem' Thank you.

_test3_.mq4

Files:
_test3_.mq4  3 kb
issue_2.gif  99 kb

As far as I see, this should do it

dasio:
Hi mladen,

maybe you remembre my past request for this indicator.

I did it myself but i have a problem.

Attached there is the indicator and an image of the issue.

I try to fix the problem of my broker where the 23:00 of friday is build in Sunday so the indicator do wrong calculation.

Can you help me to fix the problem' Thank you.

_test3_.mq4

Files:
dasio.gif  37 kb
_test3.mq4  3 kb

mladen:
As far as I see, this should do it

There is no buffer in friday, i need it.

I need that 23 on sunday must be calculate with the hours on friday.

Can you fix it? Now the buffers appear but not to 23:00 and i don't know if it is calculate with other friday hours.

Thank you_test32_.mq4

Files:
_test32_.mq4  3 kb

Sunday values inheriting Friday values

dasio:
There is no buffer in friday, i need it. I need that 23 on sunday must be calculate with the hours on friday.
Files:
_test3.mq4  3 kb
dasio_1.gif  31 kb
Reason: