Coding help - page 122

hi,

this indicator have bug if we select time from 10 to 2 for high light time zone it does 2 to 10 can any one fix

thx

boby_i-paramonworktime.mq4

himnoor:
hi,

this indicator have bug if we select time from 10 to 2 for high light time zone it does 2 to 10 can any one fix

thx

boby_i-paramonworktime.mq4

Try this one out

It should solve the problem you had

Could this be coded? ConnorsRSI, I have attached the PDF which includes the full description of how to create the indicator (on page 7)

connorsrsi-pullbacks-guidebook.pdf

If I need to pay for this, could you still code it, and I will buy it as a pay per download basis

chrisstoff:
"ConnorsRSI is a composite indicator consisting of three components. Two of the three components utilize the Relative Strength Index (RSI) calculations developed by Welles Wilder in the 1970’s, and the third component ranks the most recent price change on a scale of 0 to 100. Taken together, these three factors form a momentum oscillator, i.e. an indicator that fluctuates between 0 and 100 to indicate the level to which a security is overbought (high values) or oversold (low values)."

[An Introduction to ConnorsRSI By Connors Research, LLC, Laurence Connors, Cesar Alvarez, Matt Radtke]

The description of calculation and a pullback trading strategy is freely available through the following link.

The images below show two figures from the book.

An MT4 version of this indicator would be nice if any of the skilled programmers of this forum also deemed it useful

iwillsurvive:
Could this be coded? ConnorsRSI, I have attached the PDF which includes the full description of how to create the indicator (on page 7)

connorsrsi-pullbacks-guidebook.pdf

If I need to pay for this, could you still code it, and I will buy it as a pay per download basis

Guys

When Connors RSI is applied to a normal chart, it looks something like this :

It is not a problem of making it but I am afraid that it is not what a majority is expecting of it when they read that document

Files:
connors_rsi.gif  59 kb

I got lawn mover I can rent out for Connors RSI...

Files:
american.jpg  13 kb

It sometimes is like that : what is told and what it is are not in accordance.

mladen:
Guys

When Connors RSI is applied to a normal chart, it looks something like this :

It is not a problem of making it but I am afraid that it is not what a majority is expecting of it when they read that document

Thanks mladen, I would like to find out if the extremes, i.e. connorsRSI 95 are good areas to place mean reversion trades

iwillsurvive:
Thanks mladen, I would like to find out if the extremes, i.e. connorsRSI 95 are good areas to place mean reversion trades

Metatrader 4 version will be made too - if nothing else, we will have it for testing

mladen:
Metatrader 4 version will be made too - if nothing else, we will have it for testing

Thank you. May I know what charting platform you use for ConnorsRSI?

iwillsurvive:
Thank you. May I know what charting platform you use for ConnorsRSI?

That is tradestation (much easier to develop using easy language than mql)

Reason: