Coding help - page 118

mrtools:
Hi Tkz883, Check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page78

Hi Mr tools,

Just have some slight modification, the indicator will keep on updating after the

input date (open price for example) in seperate chart window.

tkz883:
Hi Mr tools,

Just have some slight modification, the indicator will keep on updating after the

input date (open price for example) in seperate chart window.

tkz883

For that you have to convert Comment() to create objects in that separate window

mladen:
tkz883 For that you have to convert Comment() to create objects in that separate window

Hi Mladen guru,

Thanks for replying..

Another question, the input date is D'2013.8.01 13:00':

& i wan to make D'2013.8.01 13:00' to be as the starting point =1,

as next candle forming, it will be counted as 2,3,4..& so on..

Can i know how to do this?

tkz883:
Hi Mladen guru,

Thanks for replying..

Another question, the input date is D'2013.8.01 13:00':

& i wan to make D'2013.8.01 13:00' to be as the starting point =1,

as next candle forming, it will be counted as 2,3,4..& so on..

Can i know how to do this?

In that code you have a part that goes like this :

int bar=iBarShift(NULL,0,TimeToCheck);

Assuming that it is the zero position, you can simply change the value of barin the call to Close, High, Low and Open (adding 1 would make it 1 bar "older" and adding -1 would make it 1 bar "younger" (in the future related to that 0 bar))

mladen:
In that code you have a part that goes like this :

int bar=iBarShift(NULL,0,TimeToCheck);

Assuming that it is the zero position, you can simply change the value of barin the call to Close, High, Low and Open (adding 1 would make it 1 bar "older" and adding -1 would make it 1 bar "younger" (in the future related to that 0 bar))

Got it... Thanks alot Mr Mladen..

Hi Guru;

for instance I use RSI for buy and sell , buy level can be 20 , and sell level is 80. But I wanna ignore first cross and wait second cross in order to make a decisision for buy and sell , is there a way to identify second cross , what I mean by that , rsi cross 80 level , after 60 level and it come back 80 level again .first cross will be ignored , and sell order will be placed afrer second cross.

if it is possible , would you mind writing a simple code for us.

thanks...

kemal44:
Hi Guru;

for instance I use RSI for buy and sell , buy level can be 20 , and sell level is 80. But I wanna ignore first cross and wait second cross in order to make a decisision for buy and sell , is there a way to identify second cross , what I mean by that , rsi cross 80 level , after 60 level and it come back 80 level again .first cross will be ignored , and sell order will be placed afrer second cross.

if it is possible , would you mind writing a simple code for us.

thanks...

Kemal

You can do something like this : check if the value of the 1st buffer is either +desired bumber f bars or -desired number of bars and you have the entry (lo0wer is with RSI period 8 and levels set to 30 and 70)

Files:
kemal.gif  38 kb
kemal_2.gif  39 kb

thank you , really appriciate that

Hi everyone,

question to coders about "trade conditions":

If I say;

First code:

"

if ( Blah Blah < Blah Blah)

if ( Blah Blah > Blah Blah) result = (OP_SELL);

"

Second code:

"

( Blah Blah Blah Blah) result = (OP_SELL);

"

Is "first code" the same as "second code" ?

In "first code" does the 2 conditions have to be filled altogether or only one to operate a "SELL" ?

Is "Second code" more restrictive?

Can you please en-light me about that?

Sorry for that Blah Blah ... Loooll

Thanks a lot.

Tomcat98

Reason: