Coding help - page 121

Thanks a lot Mladen,

I think this JMA is so interesting (adaptiv, smooth etc..) and so complex (I thought it was easier), and I understand that everyone tried to find the formula of Mark Jurik

Finally, do you have a mathematic formula who approximate the JMA that I can use to code on PRT (I see on your post you have a simili-JMA for example) ?

Thanks a lot if its possible (on PRT we haven't yet these complex MA (we have Hull, Kaufman etc but not these MA)

Zilliq

zilliq:
Thanks a lot Mladen,

I think this JMA is so interesting (adaptiv, smooth etc..) and so complex (I thought it was easier), and I understand that everyone tried to find the formula of Mark Jurik

Finally, do you have a mathematic formula who approximate the JMA that I can use to code on PRT (I see on your post you have a simili-JMA for example) ?

Thanks a lot if its possible (on PRT we haven't yet these complex MA (we have Hull, Kaufman etc but not these MA)

Zilliq

Zilliq

My personal opinion is that there are better smoothing/filtering ways than the JMA (one of the reason is what we already have been talking about - due to its "inheritance problem" JMA has some serious problems in some cases and if you do not know exactly when those problems are showing you might end up with completely wrong values)

PS: what is PRT?

I understand,

Thanks MLaden

PRT is Prorealtime, one of the most used plateform for trading in France (with metatrader), because IGmarket (for example) gives PRT when you open an account and the others (activtrade etc..) gives MT4 or MT5

https://www.prorealtime.com/fr/

The Language is much easier thant MT4 (we don't have any repaint indicator or very very few) but the worst problem is that PRT isn't multiframe, that why I use MT4 too

Another problem is that we are perhaps 2-3 good coders on PRT in France (Sohocool for example), and less than 10 all over the world

an example with one of my window on PRT

Have a nice night and one more time Thanks for all

Zilliq

Files:

Dear Coders

Hull Mirror Bands !

Is it possible to make this indicator using 'Hull' ?

Thanks

secretcode

Files:

secretcode:
Dear Coders

Hull Mirror Bands !

Is it possible to make this indicator using 'Hull' ?

Thanks

secretcode

secretcode

These are mirror band using Hull moving average for calculation

Files:

mladen:
secretcode These are mirror band using Hull moving average for calculation

Thanks Mladen for Hull Mirror_bands indicator

Is it possible to add 'Speed' for both BandsPeriod separately in indicator !

again thanks for your all help

secretcode

secretcode:
Thanks Mladen for Hull Mirror_bands indicator

Is it possible to add 'Speed' for both BandsPeriod separately in indicator !

again thanks for your all help

secretcode

secretcode

You mean that it should be using hull average 2 (the "hull variation") for both calculation?

mladen:
secretcode You mean that it should be using hull average 2 (the "hull variation") for both calculation?

Yes Sir,

I like your version Hull Variation (attached) so curious to see how it looks (Mirror_Bands) like when it use Hull !

Sorry for unprecise request

Files:

secretcode:
Yes Sir,

I like your version Hull Variation (attached) so curious to see how it looks (Mirror_Bands) like when it use Hull !

Sorry for unprecise request

Here you go This one is using the Hull variation for calculation and each period can have its separate "speed" (divisor) too

Files:

mladen:
Here you go This one is using the Hull variation for calculation and each period can have its separate "speed" (divisor) too

Thanks a lot Mladen This is exactly the one i am looking for!

Best wishes

secretcode

Reason: