Coding help - page 128

secretcode:
Mladen

Sorry for late reply

Maybe you are right but i like Daily tf so please take a look on attached chart which i got from some different settings !

Maybe i am wrong but Line version is more useful than Bar version, that's why requesting you

Thanks for your all help

secretcode

secretcode

Try out this version. Option DrawLines added. If it is set to true, it will work as on a picture otherwise it will work as before

mladen:
secretcode Try out this version. Option DrawLines added. If it is set to true, it will work as on a picture otherwise it will work as before

Great! Thanks Mladen Really appreciate it

Sincerely

secretcode

could somebody convert this indicator to the arrows only?

Files:

freakout:
could somebody convert this indicator to the arrows only?

It is a decompiled code

Anyway, you might want to see different versions of RSX (since that is RSX indicator)

mladen:
It is a decompiled code Anyway, you might want to see different versions of RSX (since that is RSX indicator)

sorry, I attached a wrong indicator... here is the right one

Files:

Hi Mladen

is there an easy way to change a part of code so any indicator only signals on a bar close

i've hunted the net for a while and tried a couple of things on the itrend from a bar close only indi

but it still worked the same

please could you show an example in the itrend attached

any help very much appreciated

thanks alot

WR1:
Hi Mladen

is there an easy way to change a part of code so any indicator only signals on a bar close

i've hunted the net for a while and tried a couple of things on the itrend from a bar close only indi

but it still worked the same

please could you show an example in the itrend attached

any help very much appreciated

thanks alot

WR1

In that indicator simply set the alertsOnCurrentparameter to false

Hi Mladen

thanks

but its not for alerts,

its to avoid false signals on open bars while watching, as to be honest i don't often use alerts

as there are just too many!

something like as below if possible

How to get an EA to calculate an indicator only when the bar is closed - MQL4 forum

maybe not a very good example - but can i not change something in, int start

possibly a 1 to a 0 or visa versa ? or something similar ?

thanks

WR1:
Hi Mladen

thanks

but its not for alerts,

its to avoid false signals on open bars while watching, as to be honest i don't often use alerts

as there are just too many!

something like as below if possible

How to get an EA to calculate an indicator only when the bar is closed - MQL4 forum

thanks

WR1

That is simple too : use iCustom(symbolName,timeFrame,indicatorName,....,bufferNo,1); or use some built in indicator with the same last 2 parameters

The 1 at the end means to use the first closed bar and not the still opened bar (in which case in the end you would write 0)

Thanks, i was thinking the 1 and 0 maybe the answer as seems to be the case for the function in alerts on closed etc

but unfortunately my understanding of code is very limited

is there any chance you can add or change it on itrend - then i can try it on others

thanks alot

Reason: