Coding help - page 60

Tony32601:
Hi Zigflip - I have two indicators that I'd like programmed into an EA, could you assist? Many thanks in advance.

hi, just read this. i'm not sure if this is the thread, but as I say, post the indicators so I can know what you are talking about! I never found any good EAs that human couldn't do manually, but hey i'm still looking...

Can make it accept to one decimal??

Hi,

Can anyone help me make this (paid) modified COG indicator accept values smaller than 1 (0.1-0.9) in the "Order" line at "Variable" column? Thanks in advance guys!!gravity_center2_trail_3_lines.mq4

Handymansg

Take a look at these 2 posts :
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page6

Some more info on Polynomial Regression can be found here : Polynomial_regression

Handymansg:
Hi, Can anyone help me make this (paid) modified COG indicator accept values smaller than 1 (0.1-0.9) in the "Order" line at "Variable" column? Thanks in advance guys!!gravity_center2_trail_3_lines.mq4

mladen:
Handymansg Take a look at these 2 posts :

Some more info on Polynomial Regression can be found here : Polynomial_regression

Hi Mladen,

Thank you for the quick response. Yes, I understand what you're telling me and I know it repaints the whole lines at every bar, only nice hindsight and nothing else.

I'm not using COG as the indicator, I'm only using it's "trail". Please take a look at the codes, I think you'll understand

Handymansg

i was not referring to repainting. The indicator at the second link provided there is the original source code made by ang. The one you posted is a decompiled code and I am afraid I do not alter or use decompiled code. As of fractional order for polynomial regression : in this link Polynomial_regression , in the "Matrix form and calculation of estimates" paragraph you will see why orders of polynomial regression in that form can not be fractional

Handymansg:
Hi Mladen,

Thank you for the quick response. Yes, I understand what you're telling me and I know it repaints the whole lines at every bar, only nice hindsight and nothing else.

I'm not using COG as the indicator, I'm only using it's "trail". Please take a look at the codes, I think you'll understand

Hi Mladen,

Thank you so much, understood now. Sorry about my ignorance. Got this from the forum long time ago and didn't know that it was a decompiled code. I don't know how to code, that's why I got coder to modify this indicator and put it here for help.

mladen:
Handymansg i was not referring to repainting. The indicator at the second link provided there is the original source code made by ang. The one you posted is a decompiled code and I am afraid I do not alter or use decompiled code. As of fractional order for polynomial regression : in this link Polynomial_regression , in the "Matrix form and calculation of estimates" paragraph you will see why orders of polynomial regression in that form can not be fractional

Problem with SSA Price Indicator

I change indicator to show in separate window and set bar to calculate to 500 and number of calculation to 1 and length to 10.

I got a strange indicator showing in picture 1. After I refresh it back not normal as in picture 2.

And the other thing is when I refresh after I do not refresh for some time indicator show different value.

pic.1

pic.2

When's happen?

Can someone help me to solve this problem.

Files:

Judging from your picture, that is not SSA of price. A straight forward moving of SSA of price to a separate window (in this case a version using klots library and not libSSA) with those settings in a separate window would look something like this :

Also, if it uses the libSSA here is how the two would compare :

So both versions are working as they should when moved to separate window

Other than that, without a code it is impossible to know what is happening to your code (it could be just wild guessing, nothing else)

Premeus:
I change indicator to show in separate window and set bar to calculate to 500 and number of calculation to 1 and length to 10.

I got a strange indicator showing in picture 1. After I refresh it back not normal as in picture 2.

And the other thing is when I refresh after I do not refresh for some time indicator show different value.

pic.1

pic.2

When's happen?

Can someone help me to solve this problem.
Files:
ssa.gif  31 kb
ssa_2.gif  36 kb

Repainting indicator help

Pls look in to the code and make it non repainting or improve the code or use in combo to make it better and reliable if possible.

s-_scalp.mq4

Thanks in advance.

Files:
s-_scalp.mq4  11 kb

That indicator is using "snake force" (centered TMA) for smoothing and it can not be changed not to recalculate and to stay the same. The "non-repainting" (end-pointed) version of centered TMA is a simple LWMA, but do not expect to have the same results with it as with the centered TMA. Some more about centered TMA you can read here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

As of changing or improving that code : basis of it is a decompiled code. I doubt that somone will change a decompiled code

macerina:
Pls look in to the code and make it non repainting or improve the code or use in combo to make it better and reliable if possible.

s-_scalp.mq4

Thanks in advance.
Reason: