Coding help - page 71

You can do that in following cases :

If it sets some global variable that you can access to read values

If it is writing values to ome file that you can open and read values writen in file

If it is placing objects on chart and you know the name of the object and that way you can access the values of the object

Otherwise you have to use iCustom()

Premeus:
To mladen, How to code to get value from indicator that attach to chart instead of using icustom in EA?

Does anyone have experience with support vector machine experts?Is mql4 language suitable for support vector machine algorithm in terms of speed?

nevar

Metatrader ex4 is a p-code. It reminds mostly to old fashioned basic that was always interpreted (a bit faster, but not too much). So, for any time and calculation critical operation it is not enough. Whenever some power is required mql should be replaced with pure machine code dll's (and when it comes to any kind of ANN, multiprocessing is a must)

nevar:
Does anyone have experience with support vector machine experts?Is mql4 language suitable for support vector machine algorithm in terms of speed?

Hi, i'm reading the book "SECRETS OFA PIVOT Boss". Maybe there is already coded. He write about Pivot Range Histogram indicator.

I could not find it on the net.

I think that i find the formula in a forum but i don't know the type of programming.

Can you help me?

Thank you.

#Indicator

#PARAM "UpperMarker",.75

#PARAM "MiddleMarker",.5

#PARAM "LowerMarker",.25

Dim fPivotrange As Single

fPivotRange = ((floor_piv(1)-floor_piv(-1))/floor_piv(0))*100

PlotHist("PRHIST",fpivotrange, 0,blue,3)

Plotlabel(UpperMarker)

Plotlabel(MiddleMarker)

Plotlabel(LowerMarker)

setscales(0,1)

Return 0

dasio,

That is a partial code that is using custom function and from it nobody can tell what does that code do.

dasio:
Hi, i'm reading the book "SECRETS OFA PIVOT Boss". Maybe there is already coded. He write about Pivot Range Histogram indicator.

I could not find it on the net.

I think that i find the formula in a forum but i don't know the type of programming.

Can you help me?

Thank you.

#Indicator

#PARAM "UpperMarker",.75

#PARAM "MiddleMarker",.5

#PARAM "LowerMarker",.25

Dim fPivotrange As Single

fPivotRange = ((floor_piv(1)-floor_piv(-1))/floor_piv(0))*100

PlotHist("PRHIST",fpivotrange, 0,blue,3)

Plotlabel(UpperMarker)

Plotlabel(MiddleMarker)

Plotlabel(LowerMarker)

setscales(0,1)

Return 0

What is the function custom that you refer? So i can search better.

Thank you

The floor_piv() function

dasio:
What is the function custom that you refer? So i can search better. Thank you

mladen:
The floor_piv() function

below the 0.25 level or ==, which gave strong indications for trending markets.

above the 0.75 level or ==, thus indicating the potential for a Sideways Day

Ok this formula would be based on pivot. So the data is for the previous day

floor_piv(-1)=(H+L)/2

floor_piv(0)=(H+L+C)/3

floor_piv(1)=(floor_piv(0)-floor_piv(-1))+floor_piv(-1).

Let me know

can someone help me put this indicator in templet form thanksribbontrader.mq4

Files:

Petor

Thank You very muth, Mladen! I often peeps in this forum Mouving Average. Indicators are great, thanks! I really liked also QEMA, DEMA, PEMA, DLRMA and others. Unfortunately they have no Alert. If someone would create such a very nice, they are very nice MA. Thanks a lot!

Reason: