Reversal Trading System - page 86

3 Request

kaveh:
Hi Drlucky

Please explaine where is your problem i send BUY and SELL zone before in chatroom and you can find it very easy in chat text maybe 4-5months before.

Kaveh

1- There is an exception for mondays and market with high volatality that i can't undrestand them completely,and i like to compare my levels with you to be sure i calculate them correctly, just some samples are enough for that.

2- I can't join your room in platalk, so i miss most of your lessons, i think you live in Iran too, please tell me how you connect to paltalk, or which ISP you use, or at least tell someone post chat text to forum.

3- Please explain your new strategy in picture below:

Pair: GBP/USD

TimeFrame: 1 Min

Broker: Alpari

Indicator: ADX(14)

+DI : Green Line

-ID : Red Line

Thanks Again For your Help

So are you not doing the daily chatroom to learn your system anymore now?

If that's the case (I think it is as I cant find your room on paltalk today) then can you or someone who completely understands your system post a talk through of a trade, or open up their own chatroom to show us what exactly to look for, one step at a time, clear and precise please, it loos like I'm going to have teach myself otherwise which is not the correct way, this is a shame I was looking forward to chatroom this week.

When you say "Buy/reverse signal + GOG + juice on 5 mins up to 0.0007"

Does this mean the juice has to stay under 0.0007 on the 5 mins for the signal to valid? What does it mean if you get all the signals but the 5 min juice is just over 0.0007 like now?

fred:
So are you not doing the daily chatroom to learn your system anymore now? If that's the case (I think it is as I cant find your room on paltalk today) then can you or someone who completely understands your system post a talk through of a trade, or open up their own chatroom to show us what exactly to look for, one step at a time, clear and precise please, it loos like I'm going to have teach myself otherwise which is not the correct way, this is a shame I was looking forward to chatroom this week.

Hi fred

It is very hard to trading with my account and learn the session for guys here . I did it before and i miss many trade. hope you understand what am i say.

Kaveh

fred:
When you say "Buy/reverse signal + GOG + juice on 5 mins up to 0.0007" Does this mean the juice has to stay under 0.0007 on the 5 mins for the signal to valid? What does it mean if you get all the signals but the 5 min juice is just over 0.0007 like now?

I said this system (juice trading) manytimes 3month in chatroom please follow all of link and indicator .

Kaveh

Yes I understand.

When you say not to trade after certain times of the day, do you just exit your trade at these times or wait until you get a reversal exit signal?

fred:
Yes I understand. When you say not to trade after certain times of the day, do you just exit your trade at these times or wait until you get a reversal exit signal?

Those who already with Kaveh last friday, please put your call here base on this system so Kaveh can correct it if there's something wrong. We can learn together and doesn't need to disturb Kaveh.

Thanks

kaveh:
I said this system (juice trading) manytimes 3month in chatroom please follow all of link and indicator .

[CODE][/CODE]

But Kaveh, this instruction is for the old system. How about the new system, are you going to post the indicators?

Does anyone what signals an exit?

It has been written here that you exit when you get a crossover of the CofG when juice is under 0.007, is that all it is or do you have to wait for the reversal arrows too?

I have only found this thread so I missed out on the 3 months of trade room Kaveh 48.

fred:
Yes I understand. When you say not to trade after certain times of the day, do you just exit your trade at these times or wait until you get a reversal exit signal?

Hi

When markets gone opposite of positons i closed my opsitons near lower of ZONE .

Kaveh

Reason: