Reversal Trading System - page 84

I didn't see that anywhere, but thanks, I appreciate it.

Chat Text

HI

I can't connect to paltalk even with anti proxy,could anyone please send the chat text to the thread.

Hi, would you post, please, some pictures from GBP/USD with open Buy and Sell rules, also the exit points. Thanks.

Here's what I remember from the session this morning.

You MUST use Alpari MT4, because the data will be different on other brokers MT4s, and the system was tested to Alpari.

All you need to do is add the ADX to the 1M GBP/USD chart.

Once you have the ADX on your chart, remove the ADX line, all you want are the +DI and -DI lines on the chart. ( Make them any color you want, and you should probably make them solid lines.) Nest draw a horizontal line at 55 on the ADX. (Any color again.)

When the +DI touches or goes above the 55 line, go short, and if the -DI line touches or goes above the 55 line, go long.

Kaveh says it works great after news releases.

That's about it. Stops 20 pips and target 10-20 pips, or I guess you can use what ever you currently use to stay you in, or get you out of trades.

It just so happened that a trade was signaled while we were in the room, around 7:30 NY time, and moved about 30 pips.

BTW-There wasn't a trade signal on other brokers platforms, because the +DI never hit the 55 line, ONLY on the Atari platform. That is why you MUST use Atari

alpari or Atari

Thanks piptrix for your comment, should we use sell & buy zone for safe trading, or is there any other exception.

you mean alpari or Atari?

Yes, I meant Alpari, not Atari.

I don't know the other system, so I can't offer anything other than what we were told today.

Where is kaveh48 chatroom on paltalk!

piptrix:
Here's what I remember from the session this morning.

You MUST use Alpari MT4, because the data will be different on other brokers MT4s, and the system was tested to Alpari.

All you need to do is add the ADX to the 1M GBP/USD chart.

Once you have the ADX on your chart, remove the ADX line, all you want are the +DI and -DI lines on the chart. ( Make them any color you want, and you should probably make them solid lines.) Nest draw a horizontal line at 55 on the ADX. (Any color again.)

When the +DI touches or goes above the 55 line, go short, and if the -DI line touches or goes above the 55 line, go long.

Kaveh says it works great after news releases.

That's about it. Stops 20 pips and target 10-20 pips, or I guess you can use what ever you currently use to stay you in, or get you out of trades.

It just so happened that a trade was signaled while we were in the room, around 7:30 NY time, and moved about 30 pips.

BTW-There wasn't a trade signal on other brokers platforms, because the +DI never hit the 55 line, ONLY on the Atari platform. That is why you MUST use Atari

--------------------------------------------------------

piptrix: hello!

I can't find kaveh48 on platalk. I looked in most of the sections. In business and finance section I checked all, including 43 chatrooms on Daytraders etc.

Coud you please tell me, which way to locate Kaveh's chatroom. I tried by using the search button also.

Thank you!

Sicerely,

rswamy4449

So it's already begun, and I miss it

Kaveh's system is always unique, it's only work with particular broker.

So when the chatroom started again Kaveh?

Paltalk Chat Room

Kaveh's Paltalk chat room is kaveh48

BUT you won't find it when you search for it if he doesn't have it opened.

Thanks!--rswamy4449

piptrix:
Kaveh's Paltalk chat room is kaveh48 BUT you won't find it when you search for it if he doesn't have it opened.

--------------------------------

piptrix: thank you!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Reason: