Reversal Trading System - page 88

DrLucky:
You have unique experiment and solid view of forex market, and you have great personality to share it with us, but i can't find anyway to connect to paltalk from Iran, the port is completely blocked!!!

I asked you before to choose someone to post the chat text, or change the messenger system, or give me a solution to connect to paltalk server, but you ignored me comletely.

I told you before, i missed a lot in forex, and unfortunately i barrowed the money from another person, and i will be in jail if i can't win it, i know it was terrible mistake, but it happend.

Trade in the forex market itself is very risky in term of money, I don't know if add your life in it is a wise decision. Good luck.

DrLucky:
You have unique experiment and solid view of forex market, and you have great personality to share it with us, but i can't find anyway to connect to paltalk from Iran, the port is completely blocked!!!

I asked you before to choose someone to post the chat text, or change the messenger system, or give me a solution to connect to paltalk server, but you ignored me comletely.

I told you before, i missed a lot in forex, and unfortunately i barrowed the money from another person, and i will be in jail if i can't win it, i know it was terrible mistake, but it happend.

Hi Dear Drlucky

You worked in bad way and you work with stress and you loss very easy and fast .if you want to be winner on forex you must be relax and with one rule

.first you open $100 account and trade micro lots and find the best way and then barrowed money .

my rule az i said to room very easy and very simple.

1-broker name alpari.

2-only cable/usd

3-1min Tf

4-ADX with 14 and close

5-add 55 level to your indicator.

6-when -DI touch 55 buy

7-when +DI touch 55 sell

8-only US and UK data released

Hope help

Kaveh

kaveh:
Hi Dear Drlucky

You worked in bad way and you work with stress and you loss very easy and fast .if you want to be winner on forex you must be relax and with one rule

.first you open $100 account and trade micro lots and find the best way and then barrowed money .

1-broker name alpari.

2-only cable/usd

3-1min Tf

4-ADX with 14 and close

6-when -DI touch 55 buy

7-when +DI touch 55 sell

Hope help

Kaveh

is this strategy for trading news? how about ranging market?

abrs70:
is this strategy for trading news? how about ranging market?

Hi

This system work great when DATA relesed and choppy markets too.

So Kaveh, is it safe to assume that you no longer trade the original system in this thread (first ~70 pages), but rather only do the ADX 55?

Also, you only do that on the GbpUsd 1min and not any other pair?

With this ADX system, what TP, lot size and % trading account size do you usually use?

Thanx,

GK

What about paltalk!

how do you help me about paltalk messenger?

kaveh:
Hi Dear Drlucky

1-broker name alpari.

2-only cable/usd

3-1min Tf

4-ADX with 14 and close

6-when -DI touch 55 buy

7-when +DI touch 55 sell

Hope help

Kaveh

Are those meetings on Paltalk still on? I wouldn't mind listening in sometime...

Thanx,

GK

gkozlyk:
So Kaveh, is it safe to assume that you no longer trade the original system in this thread (first ~70 pages), but rather only do the ADX 55?

Also, you only do that on the GbpUsd 1min and not any other pair?

With this ADX system, what TP, lot size and % trading account size do you usually use?

Thanx,

GK

Hi

I have 4system in this thread and all of them work great.

Kaveh

kaveh:
Hi Dear Drlucky

1-broker name alpari.

2-only cable/usd

3-1min Tf

4-ADX with 14 and close

6-when -DI touch 55 buy

7-when +DI touch 55 sell

Hope help

Kaveh

Hi Kaveh,

What about TP & SL for this system?

Thanks.

tnh_z:
Hi Kaveh,

What about TP & SL for this system?

Thanks.

Hi

STOPLOSS 20 PIPS AND TARGET 10-20-30PIPS AZ YOU SEE ON CABLE WORKED GREAT.

Kaveh

Reason: