Reversal Trading System - page 92

cementman:
Kaveh..there was another signal to buy @13:26 why didn't you take it? is there's a way you use to decide to day i'm gonna take buys insted of sells or the opposite..or it's just experience and gut feeling that today is gonna be a bearish day so you take only sell signals..thanks and keep it up

Hi

from yesterday cable falled 300pips and only today when UK started we had one false signal for buying (8pips) means markets is down and down now only i am seller (by the way this week i am JPY seller too).

Kaveh

18:16 Buy Signal @1.9666

18:55 Sell Signal @1.9672

IF WERE YOU? HOW TO HANDLE THIS ? BUY OR SELL? ROLL A DICE OR COIN?

heaven2002:
18:55 Sell Signal @1.9672 IF WERE YOU? HOW TO HANDLE THIS ? BUY OR SELL? ROLL A DICE OR COIN?

Hi

At this moment stay away markets cz near US close markets.

Kaveh

Is there a small EA alert/alarm someone created for letting us know when a currency touches or is over the 55 line?

Thanx,

GK

Well I just had a ADX 55 on the GbpUsd for a sell...made +4 and earlier pulled +3 out of the EurUsd as well...

Does this strategy also work on the Jpy pairs as well on the 1min charts? I loaded up the usdjpy just now on the 1min and it seemed to have worked for about 10pips in all the movement there.

I would really love some kind of audible bell or whistle to indicate an +DI or -DI greater than say 50. During these slow times they are good for a nice light 5 pips and that way i don't have to stare at the monitors 24/7

Now if i remember right you had idea times to trade this (probably Europe and US Open times). Could we use the ADX number as a rough guide as well (say above 30)?

GK

sell @1.9677 5:23 by signal

ADX always give a wrong signal , how can you trade by it ? if you live trading use ADX maybe you have other filter to avoid faulse signal?

today cable/usd

H3 1.9626(SHORT)

PIVOT 1.9610

L3 1.9560(LONG)

SHORT @1.9612 0:54 BY ADX SIGNAL

hi everyone,

im new to this forum. may i know which post has all the latest/updated indicators for this system ?

Reason: