Reversal Trading System - page 91

kaveh:
Hi

Nice buy signal 19:42 @1.9814.

Kaveh

I'd love to see a screenshot of your signal so that i have everything set up like your station.

Thanx,

GK

today cable/usd M1 -DI across 55 ,have a wrong signal buy @1.9808 GMT+2 5:43

heaven2002:

Hi

today signal .

Kaveh

Files:

heaven2002:

you need to roll a dice when either the -DI or the +DI touches 55,

according to the dice value you can buy or sell

kaveh:
Hi

today signal .

Kaveh

Thanx for the screenshot. It seems i have been using the wrong ADX or you are using a different one than the stock one that comes with metatrader, as my ADX(14) on 1min doesn't have as high of peaks for trade signals.

Any idea why they don't look similar? I tried the "Average Directional Movement Index" and also "ADX" under Custom indicators.

Thanx,

GK

Just out of curiousity I am liking the "StopReveral" indicator however it would be cool to add an audible alert when a new arrow comes up. Now in the code for the one posted in here earlier the audible alarm rings every time there is price action instead of the instance of the new arrow.

Can anyone post an updated and/or fixed version of the StopReversal Indicator with audible alerts?

Thanx,

GK

mike_cole:
you need to roll a dice when either the -DI or the +DI touches 55, according to the dice value you can buy or sell

mike_cole:
you need to roll a dice when either the -DI or the +DI touches 55, according to the dice value you can buy or sell

you good at laughing others.!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys

Up to +100pips .

11:20 @1.9762

Kaveh

Kaveh..there was another signal to buy @13:26 why didn't you take it? is there's a way you use to decide to day i'm gonna take buys insted of sells or the opposite..or it's just experience and gut feeling that today is gonna be a bearish day so you take only sell signals..thanks and keep it up

Reason: