Reversal Trading System - page 87

sarama001:
[CODE][/CODE] But Kaveh, this instruction is for the old system. How about the new system, are you going to post the indicators?

Hi

Only ADX indicator for new system.

Kaveh

Thank you Kaveh for sharing your system with us and thank you Piptrix for posting system instructions, but after comparing kaveh statments I have some doubts, like for example Kaveh statmet has some trades with more than 20 pips targets, he has 104, 98, 44, 64, etc profits in some trades, this doesn`t macth with Piptrix instruction to take only 10- 20 pips target. Looking again to kaveh statements after he did entry a trade some positions took more than 20 pips in negative (in some cases -50 pips) before finish in a profit, but Piptrix wrote 20 pips stop loss.

As I can see, following Piptrix intructions, we will get into a trade to take the retracement after an important movement, but Kaveh statement show something diferent.

And something very nice that I did see at Kaveh statment that he never was stoped out by stop loss he exit the trade before with a very small losse and in other case given or with a small profit (very well done) but how did you exit the position before stoped out?

Sorry if I miss something and hope that some body here can help me. I understand very well Keveh that it`s hard to stay in a chat and trade at the same time but will be great if you can post some pictures and give some details about your system and them we can ask you next friday on paltalk.

Thank you again Keveh for all your help and for sharing with us.

Partypips

PartyPips:
Thank you Kaveh for sharing your system with us and thank you Piptrix for posting system instructions, but after comparing kaveh statments I have some doubts, like for example Kaveh statmet has some trades with more than 20 pips targets, he has 104, 98, 44, 64, etc profits in some trades, this doesn`t macth with Piptrix instruction to take only 10- 20 pips target. Looking again to kaveh statements after he did entry a trade some positions took more than 20 pips in negative (in some cases -50 pips) before finish in a profit, but Piptrix wrote 20 pips stop loss.

As I can see, following Piptrix intructions, we will get into a trade to take the retracement after an important movement, but Kaveh statement show something diferent.

And something very nice that I did see at Kaveh statment that he never was stoped out by stop loss he exit the trade before with a very small losse and in other case given or with a small profit (very well done) but how did you exit the position before stoped out?

Sorry if I miss something and hope that some body here can help me. I understand very well Keveh that it`s hard to stay in a chat and trade at the same time but will be great if you can post some pictures and give some details about your system and them we can ask you next friday on paltalk.

Thank you again Keveh for all your help and for sharing with us.

Partypips

Hi Partypips

Many Thx for your attention , just i want to say this system work nice for enter and az you seen my statments when i see markets is ok why i close my positons with 10 or 20 pips? i took very easy and simple up 100pips.

Kaveh

Hi

can yuo Kaveh attach. please picture with this modifications with ADX, like before without ADX? Thx

I have been testing the euro with this system and have to say you would be wiped out in a matter of weeks depending on your account size. GBP is + but no where near the pips that were advertised earlier in thread in receiving. The signal set up is way behind the actual swings what I have seen, it's pure luck than technicals to get the pips. Maybe I'm doing something but I don't think so as it seems simple enough.

fred:
I have been testing the euro with this system and have to say you would be wiped out in a matter of weeks depending on your account size. GBP is + but no where near the pips that were advertised earlier in thread in receiving. The signal set up is way behind the actual swings what I have seen, it's pure luck than technicals to get the pips. Maybe I'm doing something but I don't think so as it seems simple enough.

Hi

Only CABLE/USD not EUR/USD.

Kaveh

Ahhh thank you Kaveh, that makes sense, is there anyway wecan get the arrows to be more responsive to the trend change as they miss so much movement as they lag a great deal?

Hi Drlucky

what is your problem????

Kaveh

paltalk

You have unique experiment and solid view of forex market, and you have great personality to share it with us, but i can't find anyway to connect to paltalk from Iran, the port is completely blocked!!!

I asked you before to choose someone to post the chat text, or change the messenger system, or give me a solution to connect to paltalk server, but you ignored me comletely.

I told you before, i missed a lot in forex, and unfortunately i barrowed the money from another person, and i will be in jail if i can't win it, i know it was terrible mistake, but it happend.

kaveh:
Hi Drlucky

what is your problem????

Kaveh

WTF

--------------------

DrLucky:
You have unique experiment and solid view of forex market, and you have great personality to share it with us, but i can't find anyway to connect to paltalk from Iran, the port is completely blocked!!!

I asked you before to choose someone to post the chat text, or change the messenger system, or give me a solution to connect to paltalk server, but you ignored me comletely.

I told you before, i missed a lot in forex, and unfortunately i barrowed the money from another person, and i will be in jail if i can't win it, i know it was terrible mistake, but it happend.
Reason: