TradersPowerExpert - page 8

I use IBFX...and today is the time change...

So I got to ask..

Is it timezone "0" for IBFX? (23 does not work, according to what I have read)

ES

ElectricSavant:
I use IBFX...and today is the time change...

So I got to ask..

Is it timezone "0" for IBFX? (23 does not work, according to what I have read)

ES

It was link to this post to Alpari rus settings and to FXDD settings. Try to compare FXDD with IBFX - may be you will find some solution.

IBFX is on GMT+0. But as i know the time will be changed in the US to winter time. I don't know when it will be. Alpari already changed the time to the winter (it was GMT+2 and I think it will be GMT+3 today).

I am not sure about IBFX. I think you must know better than me: brokers' servers are changing the time according to the country law.

I think IBFX will be on GMT+1 in winter.

We will see today.

ElectricSavant:
This is a dead link

It was this link https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

Can someone tell me what to put in the TPE EA Timezone input field for IBFX?...The default is "0"

ES

TPE on Ibfx

ES,

i suggest you optimize the settings for TPE for IBFX Broker using 0.I am sure lots of readers will welcome this finding.

Also you can change easily the code of the EA, so that 23 setting will be recognized by the EA.

Otherwise i suggest to open Demo account with Alpari Broker and crosschecking the generated orders and if need be adjust the order prices.

Janus

For anybody interested timezone "0" in this EA for IBFX at the date of this posting = 18:00 (mst) or 19:00 (cst) or 20:00 (est) or 2:00 GMT

ES

P.S. So if this EA needs to be entering at 00:00 GMT the correct setting for IBFX in the inputs of this EA is -2 (or 22:00 I have not figured that out yet). I guess that I am on my own as nobody using IBFX, seems to post here. I trade this on GBP/USD.

P.S.S. But here is the kicker...time changes by minus 1 hour in a few hours...hehe (so we go full circle to 23:00 which this EA and IBFX are not compatible with)

ND,

I am inspecting the buy stop and the sell stop order this EA placed. I notice there is a stoploss...but not a TP yet..

How will the trade exit if it is filled? What is the method of this system with the defaults used.

ES

ElectricSavant:
ND,

I am inspecting the buy stop and the sell stop order this EA placed. I notice there is a stoploss...but not a TP yet..

How will the trade exit if it is filled? What is the method of this system with the defaults used.

ES

EA will close the order in the next day before pending orders placing - if in profit.

For example: before placing pending orders so EA will close profitable orders. Any profit but in profit.

I agree with you: it is difficult to set the time for IBFX with exact Alpari settings.

Alpari broker changed time now:

And TPE places pending orders (in Alpari broker time):

You may use timezine "0" instead of "-1" for example. At least it will help you to avoid any Sundar bar There is no big diferencies between 0, -1 or 1.

Files:
alpari_time.jpg  22 kb
tpe_time.jpg  74 kb

The time has not changed as I originally thought and as my calender states. Please read this article below. Usually the time changes the last Sunday in October...but it was changed in 2005 to the first Sunday of November

But as ND explained the TPE is not really affected with a one hour variance.

National Post

Reason: