Need Help To Edit This Great EA - page 2

zeppelin:
Hi, Ralph.ronnquist, I'm sorry, I'm very stupid in programming, could u edit it to mq4 EA and rename it, please..? thank u..

Ralph..

this is my first post in this forum..

this thread caught my attention..

and agree with zeppelin, maybe u can have edit the source and rename it as ZEP_RONN.mq4

thanks..

just my idea..

Who cares what it is called...lets get the 160 pip trailing stop to work...so the testing can begin!

ES

.. ok, then; here's the trailing stop fix.

Files:

Zepp..

Could you list the TF ...and the pair (s)?....

ES

Late Edit: I am not getting any trades opened on the EA named, ZepBeta-TS160rr..

I set the input in the TS to be 160.0

I installed the EA on four pairs on a 15 min chart (USD/CHF, EUR/GBP, AUD/CAD, NZD/JPY).

I turned MM on.

I changed the Lots to 0.01 (maybe I should just leave the default at 0.1).

I think the defaults on:

Timezone: 0

TimeTrade : 07:00

TimeFinish: 24:00

may be the problem...but I do not know...I thought this EA was ready to go?

zeppelin:
Hi, I know there are a lot of EA's master here. My EA cannot run the Trailing Stop, if, Trailing Stop > Breakeven..? Somebody help me please, to activate the Trailing Stop eventhough Trailing Stop is bigger than Breakeven.... Thx a lot. NB: This EA got it's best on GBPUSD, H1.

zeppelin,

Could you please provide details as to how this EA is to be used;

the trade logic or basic principles, setup, etc.?

Thanks.

Hi, I'm sorry I've have been absence for a few days. First, I'm very thankful to Ralph! It's perfect, Ralph, the trailing is work. Now, since the trailing worked, I will update the new setting of ZepBeta as soon as possible!

Right now, i gotta fix it in GBP/USD, after that, maybe i will research in another pairs. The timeframe is 1 hour. about the MM, i increase it manually.

Ok, here it is... the complete and the latest version of ZepBeta! The important thing is, u must set the timezone, the difference time between GMT and your server time. The default setting is suitable for Alpari and RealTrade broker, because the server time is GMT+2.

The rules is very simple, ZepBeta will set the buy stop and sell stop when the time is 05:00 GMT. The pending order gap is 35 pips. The expired time is 22:00 GMT, so if it don't touch any buy stop or sell stop, it will closed the pending order, u can turn off your computer. It will be start on the next day 05:00 GMT again.

If the price is touching the buy stop/ sell stop, it will starting to order buy/ sell. If it was floating -75 pips, it will be stop. If our floating profit is +45 pips (breakeven), the stoploss will automatically set to zero. If it was +150 pips, the trailing stop will be working, example, if the foating profit is +151, the SL will be +1, etc, until the price is touching the takeprofit +400 pips.

ZepBeta is a longer term EA, it will be floating profit for a few days. ZepBeta can survive for a long time. It was longlasting profit, and it have been tested for 3 years.

So, enjoy it, guys! thanks to Ralph and everybody who have been support this EA!

Files:

zepp I will demo this with a 1k account. Since you have been trading this for some time, can you advise what trade size? 0.01 (microlot)...0.10 (mini)...1 lot...more?...I like to hold under 15% DD. Your reply will save me a lot of time since a trade might last a few day's...

I have IBFX and I have no idea what their server time is...it is 6 hours ahead of my mst time zone and I am GMT-6...so I guess they are GMT 0...can anybody confirm?

Thank you for this EA..I am looking forward to test it.

ES

What happens during daylight savings time?...if the IBFX server is GMT = 0.... I guess it won't matter as long as the EA has zero in it..

Sometimes I make myself so confused...

ES

I have made red some questions inside the quote below...

zeppelin:
Ok, here it is... the complete and the latest version of ZepBeta! The important thing is, u must set the timezone, the difference time between GMT and your server time. The default setting is suitable for Alpari and RealTrade broker, because the server time is GMT+2.

The rules is very simple, ZepBeta will set the buy stop and sell stop when the time is 05:00 GMT. The pending order gap is 35 pips. so this means that if the opening price was at 2.0201 then the two orders to open would be 2.0236 to enter long...or 2.0166 to enter short.The expired time is 22:00 GMT, so if it don't touch any buy stop or sell stop, it will closed the pending order, u can turn off your computer. It will be start on the next day 05:00 GMT again.

If the price is touching the buy stop/ sell stop, it will starting please explain, this is not proper English to order buy/ sell. If it was floating -75 pips, it will be stop. please explain, this is not proper English If our floating profit is +45 pips (breakeven), the stoploss will automatically set to zero. If it was +150 pips, the trailing stop will be working, example, if the foating profit is +151, the SL will be +1, etc, until the price is touching the takeprofit +400 pips.

ZepBeta is a longer term EA, it will be floating profit for a few days. ZepBeta can survive for a long time. It was longlasting profit, and it have been tested for 3 years.

So, enjoy it, guys! thanks to Ralph and everybody who have been support this EA!
Reason: