Firebird v63G - page 33

Hendrick:
Marvin, You know what? I'm going to gamble with Phoenix during 9-12 (GMT+2). I'm going to multiply Lots with 4 during this time. Let's see how this works. (Forex can be fun you know!).

Phoenix is going to be the next big thing... Hendrick thanks and I will continue to add my 2 cents whenever I get an idea...

For those who might be wondering...

I currently use Firebird in 2 LIVE Accounts and 4 Demo Accounts...

If you are a greedy FOREXian (Human addicted to Profit) you may spend the rest of your life looking for the Perfect EA in a not so perfect Market...

I believe that Firebird is maturing which will so be called Phoenix...

I will be posting Monthly Statements in the future VS weekly or daily because the true test is from Month to Month....

Regards

M

Hendrick:
Marvin, You know what? I'm going to gamble with Phoenix during 9-12 (GMT+2). I'm going to multiply Lots with 4 during this time. Let's see how this works. (Forex can be fun you know!).

Those of you who are wondering here are some UTC Time Conversions

Hendrick-------------MarvinSk----------------UTC

GMT+2 --------------GMT-5 (EST)----------- GMT

8:00-------------------2:00-----------------6:00

9:00-------------------3:00-----------------7:00

10:00------------------4:00-----------------8:00

11:00------------------5:00-----------------9:00

12:00------------------6:00-----------------10:00

13:00------------------7:00-----------------11:00

14:00------------------8:00-----------------12:00

15:00------------------9:00-----------------13:00

16:00------------------10:00-----------------14:00

17:00------------------11:00-----------------15:00

18:00------------------12:00-----------------16:00

19:00------------------13:00-----------------17:00

20:00------------------14:00-----------------18:00

etc...

please help

any one have any comparison on FXDD and interbank fx. who should i open a live account with?

bao1980:
any one have any comparison on FXDD and interbank fx. who should i open a live account with?

I trade live with IBFX, but in all honesty, their MT4 install is not working well. Server outages, etc. I would consider FXDD, if they aren't experiencing the same problems.

Still waiting for Phoenix arrival.Cant wait to test/use it.

Firebird 6 june until 29 june forward testing demo

Hi all,

After about a month of forward testing Firebirdv63G, here is my result. My setting is as in *.set file attached. Very impressive, but there are a few trades that I lost 200 pips each trade *ouch!*

Hendrick, looking forward for your Phoenix, a bird that rise from death from its ashes. Maybe in Phoenix we could eliminate those bad trades that Firebird suffered when strong trend kicks in.

BTW, I am using a 10K demo account at NorthFinance, forward testing from 6th June until 29th June, and there are times that I do not trade because I switched off my PC. So this is not a 24/7 running account result.

-RJ1-

RJ1:
Hi all,

After about a month of forward testing Firebirdv63G, here is my result. My setting is as in *.set file attached. Very impressive, but there are a few trades that I lost 200 pips each trade *ouch!*

Hendrick, looking forward for your Phoenix, a bird that rise from death from its ashes. Maybe in Phoenix we could eliminate those bad trades that Firebird suffered when strong trend kicks in.

BTW, I am using a 10K demo account at NorthFinance, forward testing from 6th June until 29th June, and there are times that I do not trade because I switched off my PC. So this is not a 24/7 running account result.

-RJ1-

A return of 69.7% in 23 days. Very impressive!

Today news Nonfarm Payrolls,/Unemployment Rate burst the firebird action.Need a phoenix to recover.

AlphaPip:
I trade live with IBFX, but in all honesty, their MT4 install is not working well. Server outages, etc. I would consider FXDD, if they aren't experiencing the same problems.

I also use IBFX Live and Demo... Everyone needs to keep in mine MT4 is not as stable as MT3... If you go with FXDD there stable platform is MT3 but if you choose MT4 be prepared to deal with the same issues as IBFX...

MetaQuotes the creator of MT is still trying to make MT4 stable, so in my opinon MT4 with any broker will be problematic...

Reason: