Firebird v63G - page 18

AlphaPip:
Hendrick - could you re-post your version of the EA? I don't have the "Use v63 Divergence" variable in my version.

Hi Alphapip,

Here is my version of Firebirdv63G

Files:

Nice EA. Thank you very much Hendrick.

Hendrick:
New version of EDEA. Should be working now (I hope: it's still a test). Give me some feedback please.

Hi Hendrick,

After I run EDEA.exe, should I turn on/enable back the Expert Advisor button? Or should I leave it disable and EDEA will take care of the trades?

Thanx!

-RJ1-

Hey,

Is there a way to make edea.exe ask for the path to EDEA.ini? I don't have a C:\ partition. My partition is E:\ so when I run edea.exe it says Ini file in ReadIniFile does not exist.

AlphaPip:
Hendrick - could you re-post your version of the EA? I don't have the "Use v63 Divergence" variable in my version.

what version u got...can you please post your version...

Thanks

Babar

RJ1:
Hi Hendrick,

After I run EDEA.exe, should I turn on/enable back the Expert Advisor button? Or should I leave it disable and EDEA will take care of the trades?

Thanx!

-RJ1-

Hi,

The only thing that EDEA does is trigger the "Expert Advisors" button in MT4. So when you first start it and you have a stop time first, the button should be enabled and of course when your first time is a start time the button should be disabled. After that EDEA will take care for the right start and stop times.

jet:
Hey, Is there a way to make edea.exe ask for the path to EDEA.ini? I don't have a C:\ partition. My partition is E:\ so when I run edea.exe it says Ini file in ReadIniFile does not exist.

I Jet,

I will look after that.

babarmughal:
what version u got...can you please post your version...

Thanks

Babar

Here's what I have. I believe it's exactly the same as Hendrick's, minus the "Use v63g Divergence" variable. The filename is slightly different, but you can ignore that. It was just to differentiate between the several other versions that I have.

Files:

Firebirdv63G Winners and Losers

The importance of time! (BTW these are the times trades were opened, not closed)

Files:
firebird-a.pdf  35 kb

Hendrick:
I know where Wackena is! He found the right settings for Firebird and is now buying himself a new Masserati. Cheers Wackena!!

Hendrick & Babar,

Not there yet to buy the Masserati, but I'm working on it.

In a bit of a rush, but here is a quick summary of the multi-chart tests.

Sunday June 18 (22:00 GMT) to Tuesday June 20 (22:00 GMT)

Currency Pairs - eur/usd, gbp/usd, usd/jpy & usd/chf.

M1 - 17 wins & 2 losers (Live Account)

M15 - 19 wins & 1 loser (Demo Account)

M30 - 12 wins & 1 loser (Demo Account)

Also today June 20 (14:00 GMT), I started another Demo on a M5 Chart. So far, 4 wins and no losers.

Wackena

Reason: