Firebird v63G - page 2

New statements

Firebird v063G new statement (nice and easy). And Firebird 065tf statement (wild and risky).

Files:

"Bad Hours"

I added this to a EUR/USD 30m chart, and I get a "bad hours" line in the upper left hand corner. Is that supposed to happen in slow market hours?

AlphaPip:
I added this to a EUR/USD 30m chart, and I get a "bad hours" line in the upper left hand corner. Is that supposed to happen in slow market hours?

Check OpeningHour and ClosingHour in the EA!

Also BAD HOURS msg

Hi,

I also only get the msg bad hours when i attach the EA.

How can I fix this?

I am on GMT -05:00 time zone (with no DST)

Actually my settings have GMT 0 and DST 0

Also, opening hour 0 and closing hour 23.

Can anyone help me to get this corrected and work properly?

Thanks

Needs Id#

Hello ! Guys,

I am forward testing this EA in one platform, and it does not seem to trade all the major pairs it's attached to!

I think it needs a Magic number or simillar.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Can someone fix this for me please?

Thanks.

Efex:
Hi,

I also only get the msg bad hours when i attach the EA.

How can I fix this?

I am on GMT -05:00 time zone (with no DST)

Actually my settings have GMT 0 and DST 0

Also, opening hour 0 and closing hour 23.

Can anyone help me to get this corrected and work properly?

Thanks

I remember I saw the same message last week on only one of the charts. I think it's some kind of bug. Mabey it helps if you close the chart, open an new one and reattach th EA.

FX-Hedger:
Hello ! Guys,

I am forward testing this EA in one platform, and it does not seem to trade all the major pairs it's attached to!

I think it needs a Magic number or simillar.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Can someone fix this for me please?

Thanks.

It works for me. It only trades when price is crossing one of the envelopes. Maybe it helps when you attach the Firebird indicator to your charts so you can see what happens.

Files:
firebird.mq4  4 kb

Hi Hendrick

Hendrick:
It works for me. It only trades when price is crossing one of the envelopes. Maybe it helps when you attach the Firebird indicator to your charts so you can see what happens.

Thank you Hendrick,

I can only see very wide bands above and below the price, but they are very far away and does not touch any of the pair's prices. however the USDCHF is trading quite often. and the others are just sitting there for the last 4 days.

If any of you have any Idea what's going on then please tell me.

Thanks again.

FX-Hedger:
Thank you Hendrick,

I can only see very wide bands above and below the price, but they are very far away and does not touch any of the pair's prices. however the USDCHF is trading quite often. and the others are just sitting there for the last 4 days.

If any of you have any Idea what's going on then please tell me.

Thanks again.

In the indicator is a setting Percent. You have to put here the same setting as used in the EA.

Hello Hendric

Hendrick:
In the indicator is a setting Percent. You have to put here the same setting as used in the EA.

Thank you Hendrick,

I've changed the settings to the same as the EA.

In this case, it looks like some of these pairs are not trading at all.

What else could it be? Can you add a Magic Number?

Thank you.

Reason: