FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 53

giraia_br:
there is the complete rules in text in any post?

because listening English is far more difficult to understand than text.

i have download all videos but is really difficult.

if had comments in all pics it would be great.

i not understand for example the eur chf pic. looks like have a sell signal, but the biggest HMA still blue.

sorry for my poor English.

The videos are a good guide to learn english, too. It's too complex to write it down to some little text and too time consuming to write down to a big text.

But it is easier to tell it and show it. And it is also easier to understand it this way (in my opinion).

das:
Did you compile all the indicators first with metaeditor? Maybe that causes your problem because you have not done it.

I did not compile them. I heard about it only now. Can you tell me how can I do it ?

regards....

Defiler

Defiler:
I did not compile them. I heard about it only now. Can you tell me how can I do it ?

regards....

Defiler

metaeditor is part of the metatrader folder in your windows startmenu > programs > your metatrader demo > metaeditor

if metaeditor has launched click on file > open and select one of the indicators of the tsr zip file (all tsr indicators are in the c:/program files/your metatrader/experts/indicators folder) and then click compile. do this procedure with every tsr indicator.

other way: got to c:/program files/your metatrader/experts/indicators and double click on one of the tsr .mq4 indicator files. after that metaeditor should open itself and then click compile. do this for each of the tsr indicators.

das:
metaeditor is part of the metatrader folder in your windows startmenu > programs > your metatrader demo > metaeditor

if metaeditor has launched click on file > open and select one of the indicators of the tsr zip file (all tsr indicators are in the c:/program files/your metatrader/experts/indicators folder) and then click compile. do this procedure with every tsr indicator.

other way: got to c:/program files/your metatrader/experts/indicators and double click on one of the tsr .mq4 indicator files. after that metaeditor should open itself and then click compile. do this for each of the tsr indicators.

but metatrader don't compile all files automaticaly when starts? i think it does

with new files:

2007.07.10 19:37:10 cam_L2_L5_Historical EURUSD,M5: zero divide

2007.07.10 19:37:10 cam_H2_H5_Historical EURUSD,M5: zero divide

giraia_br:
but metatrader don't compile all files automaticaly when starts? i think it does

No it doesn't. It does compile when you apply it on the chart.

But if you apply a template i think it does not compile automatically.

giraia_br:
with new files:

Is there a .log file in the indicators folder?

EDIT: Now I see it too in the metatrader terminal.

So after I watch the video of 6+ hours, I'll be able to understand a few things and if I have questions I can ask them in the chat rooms. Is it correct?

Do you discuss trades you take in the chat rooms?

Shinigami:
So after I watch the video of 6+ hours, I'll be able to understand a few things and if I have questions I can ask them in the chat rooms. Is it correct? Do you discuss trades you take in the chat rooms?

In the paltalk room I will answer all the questions you have...after you watched the video's of course...

regards..iGoR

giraia_br:
with new files:

The "indicators.rar" (from das) didn`t help to solve the problem.

I have these mistakes too... and something else..

----------------------------------

2007.07.12 00:53:40 cam_L2_L5_Historical GBPUSD,M1: zero divide

2007.07.12 00:53:40 cam_H2_H5_Historical GBPUSD,M1: zero divide

2007.07.12 00:53:40 cam_L2_L5_Historical GBPUSD,M5: zero divide

2007.07.12 00:53:40 cam_H2_H5_Historical GBPUSD,M5: zero divide

2007.07.12 00:53:40 cam_L2_L5_Historical EURUSD,M1: zero divide

2007.07.12 00:53:40 cam_H2_H5_Historical EURUSD,M1: zero divide

2007.07.12 00:53:40 cam_L2_L5_Historical EURUSD,M5: zero divide

2007.07.12 00:53:40 cam_H2_H5_Historical EURUSD,M5: zero divide

---------------------------------

May be somebody know what to do with these mistakes ?

Reason: